Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 207 Antworten
und wurde 5.731 mal aufgerufen
 Andere Bands/Musiker
Seiten 1 | ... 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Stahlreiter Offline

Phantom Member

01.08.2002 17:15
#121 RE:Nutellica antworten
King, I definitely hear what you're saying. I'm only interested in hearing tribute CDs where the band puts their own spin on a record and it comes at sounding as good or better than the original. The Zeppelin tribute CD Encomium is a good example of this. But with a tribute band I think the point is that you can go to a bar and watch a band play Metallica when Metallica is not available. It's fun on a smaller scale. Also, my point about Dyers' Eve is that it's a complicated song and difficult to play live so I think it shows that Creeping Death has some skill and dedication.

BTW: Your English is definitely better than my German. If you will permit me, I have just one suggestion. The word "heard" is not exactly the same as "listened," it is more like "listened to." Thus, you would say, "I have heard neither Nutellica nor Creeping Death."

Bin Ich Schlecht? Ja bin ich.

Stahlreiter Offline

Phantom Member

01.08.2002 17:18
#122 RE:Nutellica antworten
Puppetz, Ich nicht vollständig verstehe. Glauben Sie mir sind nicht ein echter Amerikaner? Können Sie es auf englisch sagen?

Vic Rattlehead Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

01.08.2002 19:48
#123 RE:Nutellica antworten
nur so neben bei: Ich bin nicht der Typ

A Tout le monde, a tout mes amies
Je vous aime , Je dois partir
These are the last words, I´ll ever speak
and they´ll set me free

King_Nothing Offline

Lateral Fault Line

01.08.2002 21:14
#124 RE:Nutellica antworten
Oh, yes! How could I forget that?!
Yeah, I see. When I'm reading it again it sounds very strange to me. Normally I don't make this kind of mistake (the difference between "hear" and "listen" is one of the first things we learn) but It had been a looong holiday. I'm happy that I haven't lost all my knowledge about the English language since my last English lesson.
But thank you very much. I definitly won't make this mistake again!

Concerning the fact that coverbands are perfect, if the original band isn't available, I have to say that you're right. I would listen (see, no problem ) to a coverband of Metallica when I'm on a festival. But I would never buy their CDs because I already have the best ones .

"[...]. Die Uhr tickte bedrohlich wie ein Zeitzünder einer Bombe. Dennoch war sein Geist auf einmal klar. [...]"

---- Auszug aus "Destiny". Geschrieben am 20.07.2002 ----

Sincerely yours

King Nothing

note: ich werde das portrait erst mit beginn der bundesliga ändern!

Master Of Puppetz ( Gast )

01.08.2002 21:30
#125 RE:Nutellica antworten
@Stahlreiter: Some Weeks ago somebody writes in this forum as a member of Creeping Death and today we now we know that he was a german, who want to make some jokes with us.
I don´t believe that you really are an american, because an US Metallica Fan who can´t speak german would ´nt post in this forum here.

So un jetz nomma innnem echtem Hochdeutsch, falls du doch keen echterAmmi bist: Spar dir die Mühe es ist nimmer witzig!
Und die Übersetzungen find ich sind unrealistisch, die wirken wie vonnem Deutschen der sich verstellt.

-Orion- Offline

Godfather of Metal

01.08.2002 21:33
#126 RE:Nutellica antworten
Öhm das mit Brian von Creeping Death war kein Fake,schau dir mal an was LarsUlrich auf Seite 6 in diesem Thread gepostet hat.

Old habits reappear
Fighting the fear of fear
Growing conspiracy
Everyone's after me
Frayed ends of sanity
Hear them calling
Hear them calling me

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

01.08.2002 22:11
#127 RE:Nutellica antworten
Wieso sollte Stahlreiter kein Ami sein ??? Es ist wohl offensichtlich, dass er einen Translator benutzt hat und dabei dann dieses gebrochene Deutsch rauskam. Wir kennen doch diese Translator nur allzu gut...

"Music is the language of the heart,the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."

Joe Satriani

Stahlreiter Offline

Phantom Member

01.08.2002 22:21
#128 RE:Nutellica antworten
Puppetz, you think I really know perfect German and am just fucking with you? It's funny, I've never been accused of not being an American before. Just so you know, I am not the same guy as the one who posted here as Creeping Death Band, but I know him from the Metallica Club. There was a thread on that board about his post over here and I wanted to come over and check it out.

Vic, I don't understand what you said. Can you repeat in English?

Metfan 86, was ist rauskam?

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

01.08.2002 22:45
#129 RE:Nutellica antworten
I told Master Of Puppetz that you have used a Translator for your German and it tourned out that it wasn't really good German. We all know these damn Translators, they are totally crap and they give you very weird translations...

"Music is the language of the heart,the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."

Joe Satriani

Mart Offline

Heavy Metallifux

01.08.2002 23:31
#130 RE:Nutellica antworten
@Stahlreiter
You're not a german guy? Respect, dude (although I don't know why I'm respecting you for that, but whatever ), me neither. I used to be the only foreigner here (as far as I know) for a long time, but now I'm really glad that you're here too. That's just way too cool, man

Mart

"I put on my Hendrix album and my son said: "Daddy, who's that?" and I said: "Well son, that's God.""
Robert Plant

Guckt mal, ich hab' jetzt 'ne neue Homepage (auf Deutsch!) --> http://www.mart-zirnask.de.vu

WEB: http://www.mart-zirnask.de.vu | MAIL: martz@hot.ee | NOTE: ICH BIN EIN ESTLÄNDER!

Master Of Puppetz ( Gast )

02.08.2002 01:39
#131 RE:Nutellica antworten
Ja Ja Is ja gut !!!! Seid doch nicht direkt alle sauer auf mich !!! Wenn das keine Fake mit dem Creeping Death Kerl war, warum schreibt der dann nicht nochmal was hierein ??? Der wurde doch schonmal angeschrieben, oder ???

Auch wenn Stahlreiter Amerikaner sein sollte, es ist sehr unwahrscheinlich, dass ein Amerikaner der nur so wenig Deutsch kann in dieses Forum hier schriebt.

@Stahlreiter: Sorry I´m too lazy to translate it in english!

Stahlreiter Offline

Phantom Member

02.08.2002 04:21
#132 RE:Nutellica antworten
Hey Mart, thanks, it's good to be here. Where are you from?

Puppetz, OK, this is what I think you're saying: You're wondering why if I am not Creeping Death why he is not posting here too. I guess we are like Superman and Clark Kent, huh? I can't speak for him but I can only assume he got tired of it because he doesn't understand German. Anybody who is a member of the MetClub and posts on the PPM board would recognize me as SteelHorseman. I agree that it is improbable that an American would post here, but nevertheless possible . . . especially for someone so attuned to other cultures as me! Check out the thread on American Sayings in the Off Topic board. Perhaps my knowledge in this area may convince you. But, if you want to believe I am a German citizen, I will not be offended.

Mart Offline

Heavy Metallifux

02.08.2002 09:06
#133 RE:Nutellica antworten
@Stahlreiter
Well, dude, I'm not sure if you have heared of this country, but - I come from Estonia. (Doesn't ring any bells? Well, whatever then ) I guess that this Forum has been really damn good for me - thanks to this board my german has really improved a lot. And I mean a lot. Hopefully it will go in the same way with your german. (And belive me, dude, it will)

Mart

"I put on my Hendrix album and my son said: "Daddy, who's that?" and I said: "Well son, that's God.""
Robert Plant

Guckt mal, ich hab' jetzt 'ne neue Homepage (auf Deutsch!) --> http://www.mart-zirnask.de.vu

WEB: http://www.mart-zirnask.de.vu | MAIL: martz@hot.ee | NOTE: ICH BIN EIN ESTLÄNDER!

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

02.08.2002 14:08
#134 RE:Nutellica antworten
SteelHorseman, the guy who stole my signature (PPMboard) :)

It's nice to have you here (it's always pretty good to have new visitors on this site, especially if they are not from germany). You should also join other discussions on our webboard, e.g. about George Bush or something like that, I/we'd like to read opinions from foreigners.

So,have fun here!
HeTill@metallicafan.de

"...the good old mighty hetfield is back!..."
drivin' rain / dead kennedy rolls
NEU! HENNING-TILLMANN.DE
Wer ist deutscher Meister? BVB Borussia! Wer ist deutscher Meister? Borussia BVB, hey. Trainer, Team und Fans, halten fest zusammen. Einzig auf der Welt, ist die Mannschaft von schwarz-gelb. Wieder rollt der Ball, in die andere Hälfte, Borussen stürmen vor, es fällt ein Schuss und ... Tor!. DEUTSCHER MEISTER 2002

Stahlreiter Offline

Phantom Member

02.08.2002 17:12
#135 RE:Nutellica antworten
I have heard of Estonia, but I have to confess I know nothing about it.

HeTill, thanks for the welcome, and I have chimed in on the Aktuelles board. But I still say you invited people to adopt your signature!

Seiten 1 | ... 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
«« Probot
Graveworm »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen