Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 102 Antworten
und wurde 3.982 mal aufgerufen
 News
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
King_Nothing Offline

Lateral Fault Line

08.10.2002 03:17
#91 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Das sieht man auf ganz vielen Fotos, nur halt nicht so sehr sichtbar wie auf Diesem. Guckt euch mal Fotos aus dem Controlroom an, da sieht man auch, dass das was an der weissen Wand hängt weggeblurt wurde...

"Diejenigen, die zu klug sind, um sich in der Politik zu engagieren, werden dadurch bestraft,
dass sie von Leuten regiert werden, die dümmer sind als sie."

---- Platon - griechischer Philosoph (427 - 347 v. Chr.) ----

Sincerely yours

King Nothing

note: carpe diem

Moderator der Foren "Allgemeines", "News", "Community", "Sites im Web", "Off-Topic", "Aktuelles" und "Sport"

Joltman Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

08.10.2002 13:59
#92 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Ist ja klar, dass da was unkenntlich gemacht wurde.. Da stehen wahrscheinlich irgendwelche Daten oder schon Lyrics...
Joltman
Party On and Metal Up Your fucking Ass

"Das ist Geschmackssache", sagte der Igel und stieg von der Bürste...
Barock rockt!!!
Joltman@metallicafan.de

Hetfieldfan Offline

Hedniskhjärtad

08.10.2002 16:03
#93 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Oder sie wollen damit nur verhindern, dass im Forum auf der Seite wieder über jeden völlig unwichtigen Quatsch ewig debattiert wird.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will
'Cause I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit, stupid shit...

Fuck L Ron Hubbard and fuck all his clones. Fuck all those gun-toting hip gangster wannabes.
Fuck retro anything. Fuck your tattoos. Fuck all you junkies and fuck your short memory.
Fuck smiley glad-hands with hidden agendas. Fuck these dysfunctional, insecure actresses.
Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't welcome any change.

CU and may the metal be with you! ©+® by Hetfieldfan
THE INCREDIBLE HETFIELDFAN

Moderator der Foren "Personen", "Bugs und Vorschläge", "Musiker", "PC/Mac Allgemein" und "Andere Bands/Musiker"

King_Nothing Offline

Lateral Fault Line

09.01.2003 23:39
#94 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Na? Schon die neue Sektion auf der JITS Seite gesehen? An sich nichts prickelndes. Dennoch ist mir was aufgefallen

Soso, beschuldigt ein Ex echoBrain/Voivod Überläufer zu sein? o_O

"Do you feel loved? And it looks like the sun, but it feels like rain. And there is heat in the sun, to see us through the rain."

---- U2 - Do You Feel Loved ----
released 1998 on the Album "POP". © 1998 by Island Records (Polygram)

Sincerely yours

King Nothing

note: r.i.p. martin wilke!

Moderator der Foren "Allgemeines", "News", "Community", "Sites im Web", "Off-Topic", "Aktuelles" und "Sport"

metallicamp.de - da place 2 b

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

18.01.2003 17:25
#95 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

habt ihr im Rock Hard gelesen, dass james gesang sich an dem von system of a down orientiert hat??? ist das jetzt positiv oder negativ? mal schaun, außerdem soll es das härteste und schnellste seit "...and justice for all" sein - na ?
time is like a fuse - short and burning fast
armageddon is here - like said in the past

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

18.01.2003 17:26
#96 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
außerdem soll es das härteste und schnellste seit "...and justice for all" sein - na ?

na das ist ja nicht schwierig.

The One Offline

Overkill Member

18.01.2003 18:44
#97 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Ach ne, also S.O.D.-Gesang muss ich jetz auf dem neuen Met-Album nicht haben

Joltman Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

19.01.2003 01:23
#98 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

@ the One: S.O.A.D.

Ich mag den S.O.A.D. Gesang nicht wirklich. Ich hoffe es wird nicht so.
Joltman
Party On and Metal Up Your fucking Ass

...And Justice For All

Joltman@metallicafan.de

CunningStunts ( Gast )

19.01.2003 02:42
#99 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Ich finde, dass Serji einfach eine einmalige Stimme hat. Er unterstreicht die Band mit seiner Stimme. Sie passt zu dem Stil, den sie haben. Einfach geil.

"We're just four lucky fans 'n got together and started playing - This could be you"
James Hetfield - 1998|11|22 | VH-1 Behind The Music

The most popular Heavy-Metal Band
in the world. They built there success
on an uncompromising musical vision.
And the loyalty in their fans.
It's almost like are religion.
They are the Led Zeppelin
of this generation.
METALLICA

"I know, we might have some sceptics outthere. This is all about fun, baby. Now feel the fucking hour. And some here might let loose a little easier than others.

Just do your fucking thing .... and help me sing men!"
In Gedenken an Martin Wilke (20.06.1985 - 06.11.2002)

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

19.01.2003 16:04
#100 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

ja es passt vielleicht zu soad aber ich fand dass die markante geile (tiefe, klare) stimme ab dem zeitpunkt als bob rock produzierte und james gesangsunterricht verpasst hat, absolut geil. blödes beispiel aber loverman treibt einem doch die gänsehaut drauf.

@ hetill naja ich bin immer noch davon überzeugt, dass heavy nicht schnell sein muss. sad but true ist heavy aber nicht schnell. nur schnell ist doch auch scheiße.

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

30.01.2003 14:50
#101 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Mal ein ernsthaftes Posting von Lars:

LARS (01/29/2003 5:28:00 PM)
Not much to report today. Not much to report today??!! What the fuck kind of a site are we running here? Somebody give me some fucking information here. Oh..it is supposed to come from me/us. I forgot that part.

Boys and Girls, for helvede, welcome once again to what we in Metallica world affectionately call "CRUNCH TIME"! It's been a while since that crept up on us, actually about 3 1/2 years (since finishing up "S&M"), but the shit is flying off the wheel BIGTIME. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel on the record, in between what seems like endless meetings about tours, production, art work, bass dudes...it's all a bit overwhelming, but challenging and in rare moments of not pulling out what little hair I have left, pretty fucking exciting to be doing this all over again, or rather, being fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to do it all over again.

Sorry I haven't been as forthcoming with new information as I was before the holidays, but to be totally honest with you, I'm spending most of my time in the control room trying to put the best finishing touches on the latest "floods of vomit" (hint, not the title) or, maybe that should read, sonic vomit from your friendly neighborhood San Francisco Heavy Metal Band. Right now I would love to spend the next ten sentences spewing at you about how much this is going to blow your minds, heaviest record ever made, the best thing we ever done, all that horse shit, but I know you have faith and I will just leave it at "I think you will be very, very stoked". Once again, the rest of the time is spent gearing the 'Tallica monster up for some serious EAR SPANK on the road and everything that comes in the wake of that. Hence my time to post or go online is a little more limited than before, but Kirk is down there right now finishing up some guitar riffing, so I snuck out for a quick post and some love. We will share a lot of information in the very near future, as soon as the last few bits fall in to place. I know some of you are getting a little impatient and to be honest, so am I, but we're not much for spewing info out until it's pretty well set, and not much for answering silly rumours. There will be a tidal wave coming your way soon, OK! It's called METALLICA, motherfucker. Jump in, strap yourselves down and come along for the ride if you can handle it. Love from the Metal Factory on a Wednesday afternoon, LARS.

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

30.01.2003 15:31
#102 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

Man darf gespannt sein...Hoffnung macht es ja, auf einen baldigen Release.

"Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."

Joe Satriani

"If you want to be a virtuoso then you have to set your sights above me. You have to go beyond what I'm doing. And that's for you to figure out. Because if you can do that, then I'm going to be trying to go beyond you."

Steve Vai

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

30.01.2003 18:34
#103 RE:Jump In The Studio Antworten

ey mann ich hab mir gestern die letzten zwei vid auf jits angeschaut und fast das kotzen bekommen. was döbert der scheiß drummer da 30 min lang rum, dass ihre fans gefälligst das maul zu halten haben bei der wahl ihres bassisten. das kann ja wohl nicht sein. und dann die ewige "vomit" scheiße und dann dieses ewige "wir sind das was wir sein wolln." also das war das größte für mich echt. ... sorry aber das muss wirklich nicht sein.

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz