Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 35 Antworten
und wurde 1.768 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3
Metalliman Offline

Stone Cold Member

23.10.2002 14:45
#16 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Ramones? Ramones?!! wie sind die auf die Idee gekommen diese Band zu covern

CunningStunts ( Gast )

23.10.2002 15:17
#17 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

tribute album halt ??

"We're just four lucky fans 'n got together and started playing - This could be you"
James Hetfield - 1998|11|22 | VH-1 Behind The Music

The most popular Heavy-Metal Band
in the world. They built there success
on an uncompromising musical vision.
And the loyalty in their fans.
It's almost like are religion.
They are the Led Zeppelin
of this generation.
METALLICA

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

25.10.2002 22:45
#18 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Der Song gefällt mir immer besser. Ist ein sehr guter Partysong ... Lars Gesang ist mal ganz cool.
- Henning

Metal ist nicht nur eine Musikrichtung. Metal ist eine musikalische Umsetzung einer Lebenseinstellung und einem Bündel an Gefühlen. Findet man sich nicht teilweise wieder, wenn man bestimmte Songs hört? Metal ist mehr als nur Musik.

Db|--------9-10-9----9-10-9-7--7\-5--5\-2--2-3p2p0-2--3p2p0-3p2p0-|
Ab|-7----7--------------------------------------------------------|

ICED EARTH: FUNERAL (1:18min)

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

28.10.2002 20:15
#19 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

ey jungs - ich find den song richtig heavy geil. man hat mal wieder was (für metallica neues) in der hand und das aller beste an der sache ist ja dann noch, das sich die sache echt genial anhört. find ich. macht spaß. es geht aufwerts. (ich muss sagen die qualität meiner version war nicht so schlecht.
time is like a fuse - short and burning fast
armageddon is here - like said in the past

CunningStunts ( Gast )

31.10.2002 18:30
#20 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Lars hat angeblich neulich unter anderem im Chat gesagt, das es möglich währe, dass der Rest vom Ramones-Thing in den neuen Fan Can kommt.
Hier der Chat-Transcript:

LearningToFly - What does Lars think of the new kick ass scary guy logo and ornage shirts?

Metclub - If you like the orange shirts, they were my idea and if you dont fuck off + Lars says

MetallicAggie - Lars...did you get rid of the snot problem you were having the other day?

Metclub - done with the snot, now the issue is further south

frayedbatteries - Lars, how is the album coming?

Metclub - good as ever - one day ill have adifferent answer

Metclub - actually we had a good week last week where we, shock horror, discarded some songs for the first time ever. we are now on what we call round two on the keepers

Metclub - old tamas, have no idea of their name. Ill send toby down to ask flemming

kobonga - Lars do you really sing on 53rd and 3rd Ramones song?

Metclub - loud and proud babe, thats me on the 3d verse

Neil - Have you decided on the kind of amount of tracks that are gonna be on it yet?

Metclub - North of ten, south of twenty

Dhorseman - Lars, what did you and the guys think of THE CULT show?

Metclub - dude i got there a little late - i saw the last five or six songs. Ive always liked the cult and they did not disappoint the other day

Dhorseman - Are you going to do vocals for an entire song on the new album?

Metclub - i fucking should, based on the response to my ground breaking performance on 53rd

Tolkki - will we ever hear the rest of the recorded ramones covers?

Metclub - ahhhhh, theres an idea for a fancan. i really would like to - there are some great moments

Rox - Do you have any Kimo's type gigs planned?

Metclub - downstairs in studio A....nahh nothing at the moment - we are really trying to just focus on the record

PapaHet - which metallica album does lars listen to the most?

Metclub - whichever one KSJO is playing at the moment

MetallicaPoet - Any possibilities of doing more songs for films or other media after having done i disappear, for MI:2?

Metclub - the idea of finishing a metallica reocrd for metallica sounds pretty fucking good to me right now, but its difficult to discard good ideas when they get thrown at you

Dhorseman - Do you record all your live shows?

Metclub - yes, well actually Big Mick our sound guy does

Metclub - systematic demos

icecelt - Lars are you a hockey fan?

Metclub - let me get over the Giants for a few days before I focus on the San Jose Sharks

rattlehead93x - are there any plans for lars being in a diet coke with lemon commercial?

Metclub - they fucking owe me

muzikman926 - when does the album come out?

Metclub - same stock answer - around 4 weeks after its done

MetallicAggie - Did you go to just game 3 or did you get to see J.T. Snow save Dusty Baker's 3 yr old son?

Metclub - I went to game three and game 5....Yes I saw that

cjb - Lars.....do you remember playing a small club in Scotland on the load tour? just to say thanks.....best show i have ever been to in my life

Metclub - that must be the gig at the barrow lands fuck yeah

ph123 - Hey Lars, How about an ITS video that shows us all the bands guitars, basses and drums???

Metclub - i will pas it on to Dr Ev......I mean Niclas

icecelt - Are you finding the recording process easier on this album than any of the previous ones, or does all of the extra stuff going on make it more troublesome?

Metclub - the hardest thing is forcing myself to go home and eat dinner with the family. time, baby, is a hard thing for me to juggle

"We're just four lucky fans 'n got together and started playing - This could be you"
James Hetfield - 1998|11|22 | VH-1 Behind The Music

The most popular Heavy-Metal Band
in the world. They built there success
on an uncompromising musical vision.
And the loyalty in their fans.
It's almost like are religion.
They are the Led Zeppelin
of this generation.
METALLICA

LarsUlrich ( Gast )

31.10.2002 18:35
#21 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Metclub - old tamas, have no idea of their name. Ill send toby down to ask flemming

Da hatte ich gefragt, welche pedale er verwendet.

Später kam dann noch die antwort, Iron Cobras, das alt model.

YEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA... Lars schickt leute für mich durchs HQ *gg*

Peter: You will always stand up for what's right.
Lars: Fuck yeah, motherfucker, stand up for what's right, yeah. Oh wait, I'm the band dick aren't I?

(SoWhat! MetallicA club magazin 9:1)

Moderator der Foren: Kill bis S&M, Musiker, Community, News, Chattermine und Sites im Web

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

07.11.2002 13:29
#22 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

aber irgendwas stimmt da nicht? warum "darf" lars mal was singen und jason durfte nie? liegt das daran das lars lars und jason jason ist (oder war) oder hat sich da wirklich nach 21 jahren was geändert? oder ist das ne stichelei gegen jason? ich kann mir alles ein bisschen vorstellen - irgendwie.

time is like a fuse - short and burning fast
armageddon is here - like said in the past

Hetfieldfan Offline

Hedniskhjärtad

07.11.2002 16:51
#23 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Würde nicht sagen, dass das viel mit Stichelei o.ä. zu tun hat. Live war Jason doch immer recht gut & häufig zu hören, hat sogar manchmal ganze Songs selbst gesungen. Also ich halt's für sehr unwahrscheinlich, dass sie ihm damit jetzt eins auswischen wollen.

Degeneration tears your blackened eyes
The final descent for the last in life
No joy in our tired lives - The torment builds inside
The sun sets forever on a world of lies

Demonic vultures feed on your mind
Disarmed of all your pride you die
No life in our alien eyes - The blind lead the blind
The sun sets forever on the non-divine

CU and may the metal be with you! ©+® by Hetfieldfan
THE INCREDIBLE HETFIELDFAN

Moderator der Foren "Personen", "Internes", "Bugs und Vorschläge", "Musiker", "PC/Mac Allgemein" und "Andere Bands/Musiker"

Dr.Lecter Offline

Newkid

10.11.2002 13:02
#24 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Also so besonders toll ist ds lied wirklich nicht, aber den refrain kann man sofort mitgrölen!

ChuckSchuldiner Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

10.11.2002 13:08
#25 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

In Antwort auf:
oder ist das ne stichelei gegen jason? ich kann mir alles ein bisschen vorstellen - irgendwie

1. Die Jungs gehen auf die 40 zu, von denen erwarte ich so einen kindischen Scheiß eher weniger
2. Im Original hat den Teil auch ein anderes Bandmitglied gesungen, also ist das nur gemacht worden, um dem Original treu zu bleiben.

Markus Offline

5th Horseman

11.11.2002 21:26
#26 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

sorry, ne, aber ich hab mir den Song jetzt auch scho en paar mal angehört,aber ich hör da irgendwie nur Jamyz Stimme raus ... ich hör da nix vol Lars ... entweder bin ich taub oder ich wess ja ach net ...
Ich hör da nix von Lars ... ich hör höchstens das Lars und Kirk im Hintergrund den Ref. mitsingen ...

mfg
m.

LONG LIVES METALLICA!!!

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

11.11.2002 22:14
#27 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Das ist ja auch das Einzige was die singen

"Music is the language of the heart,the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."

Joe Satriani

Markus Offline

5th Horseman

11.11.2002 22:15
#28 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

achso .... hats net geheissen das Lars ne ganze strophe singt??? egal ...

wenns das einzige ist, dann ist es ja gut ...

mfg
m.

LONG LIVES METALLICA!!!

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

11.11.2002 22:21
#29 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

Lars singt eine Strophe, das hört man doch ...

- Henning

My Sinful Glare At Nothing Holds Thoughts / Of Death Behind It / Skeletons In My Mind Commence / Tearing At My Sanity
Vessels In My Brain Carry Death Until My Birth / Come And Die With Me Forever / Share Insanity
-- D o Y o u W a n t T o D i e ! ?

Gb|-----7---8---7---5---7---8---7---|
Db|-5-5---5---5---5---5---5---5---5-|
ICED EARTH: CAST IN STONE

Markus Offline

5th Horseman

11.11.2002 22:22
#30 RE:53rd and 3rd Antworten

ich net ...

mfg
m.

LONG LIVES METALLICA!!!