Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 375 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeines
HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

15.01.2004 17:52
Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

Hossa,

hier mal ein paar Fragen / Antworten aus dem neuen SoWhat! Mag. MetClubbers können Fragen einsenden und die Band beantwortet die dann.

If you had a choice, would you go back in the past or into the furture? What would you see or do?
KH: I don't think in those terms, I try to be completely "in the noew" so this question is irrelevant to me.
RT: I would go bvack into the past so I could see Hendrix play, Weather Report play with Jaco Pastorious and a young sabbath. I would also wax my surfboard and got o all the secret spots which are all now overcrowded.
JH: That's an awesome question. I'd like to do both but I also don't wanto to manipulate how I fell in this moment by doing those. I'd probably go back and ask my parents a few more questions about why they got divorced, more of our family history and ancestry. Hust get to know my parents better.
LU: Don't get me started! I'd wanna go back so I could see my parents fuck me into being in this world, so I truly knew where I came from. Would you like me to continue?!...

How long does it take to comnplete one song?
LU: In the case of ENTER SANDMAN minutes, in the case of (song with "forgive me father" 3rd or 4th from end of LOAD, what the fuck is that one called?) ... (THORN WITHIN - Ed.) still not finished
JH: On the new album 8.5 minutes, which is much too long.

I'm just wondering what you guys think of the Norwegian black metal bands and music?
RT: I love it. Funk bands rule!
LU: I like Norwegian black metal bands and I like music.
JH: It's nice that the Norwegians have fiound a way to make a useful contribution to the world.
KH: They make good bedtime stories with their exploits. Where do theys get the swords? That's what I wanna know.

Have you guys ever thought about how it would be to live outside the U.S?
LU: I didn't know there was anything outside the U.S, signed George Bu... oh wait, yes I have lived outside. I was born and raised in a country called Denmark. I'm still a Danish citizen.
RT: Someday I'd like to live outside the U.S., for sure.
JH: Yeah. We've been on tours enough to explore the world and I feel good about living in the States... everything else seems so foreign.
KH: It would probably be nice.

What do you think of Pearl JHams' idea to put out every show they do on an official bootleg?
LU: Yeah, that's what the world needs, eh? Pearl Jam live discs.
RT: Why?
JH: I guess when no-one wants to bootleg your stuff, you have to do it yourself.
KH: We've been doing that for years.

Das sind nur einige der Fragen. Mehr im neuen SoWhat! Wer noch nicht Mitglied ist, der kann hier beitreten: http://www.metallicafan.de/band/metclub
---
I told you once but I will say it again / When you live the flesh it is the beginning / Of the end
It will take you in / It will spit you out / Behold the flesh and the power it holds / Passion is a poison laced with pleasure bitter sweet / One of many faces that hide deep beneath / It will take you in
It will spit you out / Behold the flesh and the power it holds / Touch, taste, breathe, consumed / Deja-vu. Already knew from the first encounter / But know I know to let go of words to speak no more / Like a wind upon your face you can't see it / But you know it's there, when beauty shows / Its ugly face, just be prepared

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

15.01.2004 18:04
#2 RE:Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

In Antwort auf:
in the case of (song with "forgive me father" 3rd or 4th from end of LOAD, what the fuck is that one called?) ... (THORN WITHIN - Ed.) still not finished

Versteh' Ich nicht...wieso "still not finished" ?

"Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."

Joe Satriani

King_Nothing Offline

Lateral Fault Line

15.01.2004 18:16
#3 RE:Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

Bedenke dass das Statement von Lars kommt. Sicherlich ist der Song fertig, aber er mag ihn wohl nicht... ich auch nicht. Ich finde auch, dass "Thorn Within" irgendwie nicht "fertig" ist.

"Mention this to me, mention something, mention anything - and watch the weather change!"
Tool - Disposition

King Nothing

note: r.i.p. martin wilke!
contact: philkramer@gmx.de | phil-kramer.de.vu | ICQ: 124973342

Moderator der Foren "Allgemeines", "News", "Community", "Sites im Web", "Off-Topic", "Aktuelles" und "Sport"

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

15.01.2004 21:26
#4 RE:Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

Sorry, aber das sind mal seltendämliche und nichtssagende Antworten, besonders von Kirk und Rob.

Deliverance - Thrown back at me
Deliverance - laughing at me...

panteraxxl Offline

Inhuman Dunkelthron Miesepeter

15.01.2004 21:28
#5 RE:Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

sind ja auch dumme fragen.

Because the secret of all truth is the quest for

CrypticWolf Offline

Godfather of Metal

16.01.2004 14:58
#6 RE:Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

In Antwort auf:
LU: I didn't know there was anything outside the U.S, signed George Bu...

den fand ich aber cool! manchmal ist lars schon lustig!

keep creeping & banging

Mistress of Puppets Offline

Phantom Member

16.01.2004 19:56
#7 RE:Ein paar Fragen und Antworten aus dem SoWhat! Antworten

Meine frage ist übrigens auch im so what mag !!! diese mit dem schlechtesten film den sie je gesehen haben.... !
Yuhu!
----------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, Charlie writes some good lyrics."
- James Hetfield, responding to "What do you think of Manson?"

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz