Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 537 Antworten
und wurde 14.304 mal aufgerufen
 Andere Bands/Musiker
Seiten 1 | ... 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... 36
Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

28.10.2002 12:47
#331 RE:Iced Earth antworten

ist das jetzt ein Scherz??? Kann man das glauben? Wo steht das?
Strato wußte ich ja, aber IE...
Wo kann ich das schriftlich erhalten? Ich glaub das nicht! Das wäre zu schön um wahr zu sein!

Locutus

Abandon all hope who enter here
For this is where all things are left behind
Every doubt and every cowardice must die
Souls of rage and anger whipping in despair

Moderator der Foren "Off Topic", "Community", "PC Allgemein", "Radio und TV", "Sites im Web", "Internes", "Bugs und Vorschläge"

Child of the Wicked Offline

Resident Mädchenschwarm of Death

28.10.2002 14:14
#332 RE:Iced Earth antworten

versuchs mal auf der offiziellen wacken hp ;)

-Child of the Wicked
Webmaster http://www.icedrealm.de - Die ICED EARTH Fanbase im Netz!!
METAL is not a passing phase, it's a way of life. It's an attitude. It's strength.(Jon Schaffer, ICED EARTH )

Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

29.10.2002 18:00
#333 RE:Iced Earth antworten

Tatsache!

Ich weiß, wo ich nächstes Jahr im August bin!!! Mir fehlen die Worte...

Locutus

Abandon all hope who enter here
For this is where all things are left behind
Every doubt and every cowardice must die
Souls of rage and anger whipping in despair

Moderator der Foren "Off Topic", "Community", "PC Allgemein", "Radio und TV", "Sites im Web", "Internes", "Bugs und Vorschläge"

jule ( Gast )

30.10.2002 15:09
#334 RE:Iced Earth antworten

*grins* Diesmal kommen ja wohl recht viele vom Forum (so wie das bis jetzt klingt)

http://www.julekrueger.gmxhome.de/BD.htm <= Erste deutsche Bruce Dickinson Seite

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

08.12.2002 16:52
#335 RE:Iced Earth antworten

ICED EARTH mastermind Jon Schaffer has revealed several more song titles that are set to be included on the group's upcoming "Glorious Burden" CD, due in late spring/early summer.

The guitarist — who is simultaneously working on the material for the sophomore effort from DEMONS & WIZARDS, his side project with BLIND GUARDIAN's Hansi Kursch — is hoping to begin recording the effort in January, most likely at Tampa's Morrisound Recording, where all of the band's previous albums were tracked.

Among the titles set to appear on "Glorious Burden" are the following:

01. The Reckoning (Don't Tread On Me)
02. Hollow Man
03. And The Anger Flows
04. Honesty and the Damage Done
05. Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
06. When the Eagle Cries
07. Gettysburg
08. Red Badge of Courage
09. My Life
10. Tale of a Sale
11. Solitude II
12. The Glorious Burden
13. The Opportunist
14. The Haunting
15. This Virus Called Man
16. A Gift Or A Curse?
17. Ignorance is Bliss
18. Deception in the Desert

Says Schaffer: "These are working titles and may change slightly. Also, some of these tunes will end up being on DEMONS & WIZARDS since I'm working on both simultaneously."

- Henning

I feel it once again
It's overwhelming me, His spirit's like the wind, The angel guarding me, Oh, I know, oh, I know, He's watching over me,Oh, I know, oh, I know, He's watching over me

Gb|-----7---8---7---5---7---8---7---|
Db|-5-5---5---5---5---5---5---5---5-|
ICED EARTH: CAST IN STONE

"...Now feel the fucking hour...", Wille - Rest In Peace

08.12.2002 16:58
#336 RE:Iced Earth antworten

hab mich da schon oft genug drüber aufgeregt, mach das jetzt net nommal...

-Child of the Wicked
METAL is not a passing phase, it's a way of life. It's an attitude. It's strength.(Jon Schaffer, ICED EARTH )

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

08.12.2002 18:08
#337 RE:Iced Earth antworten

- Henning

I feel it once again
It's overwhelming me, His spirit's like the wind, The angel guarding me, Oh, I know, oh, I know, He's watching over me,Oh, I know, oh, I know, He's watching over me

Gb|-----7---8---7---5---7---8---7---|
Db|-5-5---5---5---5---5---5---5---5-|
ICED EARTH: CAST IN STONE

"...Now feel the fucking hour...", Wille - Rest In Peace

08.12.2002 18:20
#338 RE:Iced Earth antworten

-Child of the Wicked

darkjedi ( Gast )
24.12.2002 18:04
#339 RE:Iced Earth antworten

GEEEEIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

24.12.2002 19:28
#340 RE:Iced Earth antworten

den Kommentar in der Rock Hard fand ich nur passend. Man kann nur schwer hoffen, dass die Musik über die Texte hinwegtröstet! Also Patriotismus kann ich in Liedern nicht ausstehen. Die sollen mal lieber wieder TExte wie noch zu alten Zeiten schreiben.
Was aber etwas beruhigt hat, war, dass Jon meinte, die Musik wird wieder härter, schneller und melodischer. Man darf auf Jons Künste hoffen!

Locutus

Enter the sixth circle of barren land and flames
Passing through the gate of dis the furies scream her name
Belching forth in agony invoking her to rise
The spirit's rage consuming us the evil in their cries
Queen of vipers, queen of serpents
Cast their souls to stone
Spread to wealth of Gorgon's power
Medusa's inner soul

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

16.01.2003 18:35
#341 RE:Iced Earth antworten

Veteran Florida metal act ICED EARTH have inked a new worldwide deal with SPV/Steamhammer Records. The band are presently working on their new studio album, "Glorious Burden" CD, due in late spring/early summer. Commented SPV Managing Director Manfred Schütz: "ICED EARTH is one of the best bands in heavy metal and there is still a lot of potential in the creativity. ICED EARTH fits our repertoire perfectly and I am very happy that the band decided to continue their success with SPV." ICED EARTH were previously signed to Century Media Records.

Blabbermouth.net

16.01.2003 19:54
#342 RE:Iced Earth antworten

gna, wieso muss mir bei siowas eigentlich immer jemand zuvorkommen? *hmpf*
anyways, das ganze steht ausführlich auch auf spv.de und bnatürlich auf meiner HaPe....

-Child of the Wicked

Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

17.01.2003 11:44
#343 RE:Iced Earth antworten

wieso sagt mir SPV jetzt nix? Wen haben die denn noch unter Vertrag?

Locutus

O Fortuna,
velut luna
statu variabilis,
semper crescis
aut descrescis;
vita detestabilis
nunc obdurat
et tunc curat
ludo mentis aciem,
egestatem,
potestatem
dissolvit ut glaciem.
O Fortune,
just as the moon
you vary your state
always increasing
or decreasing;
the detestable life
now difficult
and then easy
with your games sharpens
poverty,
power
dissolves like ice.

17.01.2003 14:14
#344 RE:Iced Earth antworten

da fallen mir spontan Kreator und Sodom ein. Demons & Wizards is auch bei SPV erschienen. wobei das insgesamt ein grösseres Label ist, und Steamhammer nur der Metalsektor ist. ham auch Pop und so *hmm*

-Child of the Wicked

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

27.01.2003 20:02
#345 RE:Iced Earth antworten

ICED EARTH Mainman To Publish Band Autobiography - Jan. 27, 2003

ICED EARTH mainman Jon Schaffer has posted the following message via the group's official web site (http://www.icedearth.com):

"Greetings,

"Well, now that the [record] deal [with SPV/Steamhammer] is finally done, studio arrangements are being made. We are getting a later start than I wanted but that's rock n roll. We should be recording in mid-March and we're shooting for an August\September release.

"This past Monday was the 18th anniversary of the band. Man, it's been a long and intense ride. Since we're approaching the 20th, I thought it was about time to have a book published about the ICED EARTH story. Bill Murphy will be writing it and obviously I will be very involved in this undertaking. He will be compiling info and doing interviews with key people and some past members in the next year and a half to two years so that we can have it out sometime in 2005, the 20th anniversary. I want this to be an inspirational book that will show people that there's nothing you can't accomplish when you give it your all, whether you're a musician, an aspiring writer, actor, doctor, lawyer or whatever. A strong work ethic, realistic short-term and long-term goals, honesty and balls will get you whatever it is you seek. We also have something very special planned for the DEMONS & WIZARDS release and Bill will be the one who is going to put it together. It was his idea and Hansi and I think it will be very cool for the fans. He will be documenting a good portion of the creative process and the recording and all kinds of cool stuff. More to come on that later.

"We will soon be auctioning off the drum kit that has been used on all the American tours, and was used on the 'Tribute to the Gods' recording. It will be on Ebay and all of the proceeds will go to two of my favorite charities, the Vietnam Veterans and to the Firefighters of New York. For those that are interested in owning this piece of IE history, stay tuned, I will have [our webmaster] announce it when the auction starts. This will happen in the next month or so.

"The record is coming along very well, I'm really into this one, and it's going to be great. It's funny how things morph and change as the writing moves along. You can expect 'The Glorious Burden' to be an album based on lots of history and some deep personal stuff. From the American Revolution, the Civil War, Waterloo (Napoleonic Wars), Attila the Hun to WW1 fighter ace Manfred Freiherr Von Richthofen aka The Red Baron, we're covering a lot of very cool and tragic historical periods. This will be a very unique and special record, that's for sure. Like I said in one of my previous posts, many of the titles were working titles and just that. I've shelved some of my earlier song concepts till a later date, these topics flow very well together over all and fit perfectly with the title. I really wanted to challenge myself on this record lyrically and musically. Most of my songs have been about dark fantasy and sci-fi or horror, but this is a challenge because we are focusing on real life and often very tragic events, so in a way it's new for ICED EARTH. There will be a lot of that personal emotion that touches many of you as well, don't worry, but overall this has developed into something different. Don't let different worry you, we won't come out with baggy pants rappin', it ain't gonna happen. This is a very metal record!

"I'm really, really busy right now so I won't be starting the reviews of all the songs on all the records until after the album is done. Sorry, I just don't have the time.

"However, one thing that we will be doing that will help keep you updated on stuff is posting an interview with me by Bill Murphy about every month. He's volunteered to do that for me so that we can do this a bit more regularly. It's much easier for me to run my mouth than to do all this typing, and it's faster, and he'll stay on top of it because that's the kind of guy that he is.

"I hope you all had a good time over the holidays and hope your new year is going to be a great one." (blabbermouth.net)

Seiten 1 | ... 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | ... 36
«« Bloodbath
Buzzoven »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen