Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 537 Antworten
und wurde 14.328 mal aufgerufen
 Andere Bands/Musiker
Seiten 1 | ... 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 36
Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

03.08.2003 13:26
#391 RE:Iced Earth antworten

*hust* Dream Theater veröffentlichen auch noch eins....

Child of the Wicked Offline

Resident Mädchenschwarm of Death

03.08.2003 13:33
#392 RE:Iced Earth antworten

echt? wusst ich gar net.
aber, naja, wenn die da weitermachen, wo sie mit 6DOIT aufgehört ham, wird das wohl nich sooo doll. Das Album hatte ziemliche Längen und Hänger drin.

Von Destruction kommt aber au ein neues, fällt mir da grad ein, könnt im Kampf ums beste Album 03 auch noch vorne mitmischen.

-Child of the Wicked
Webmaster http://www.iced-realm.de - Die ICED EARTH Fanbase im Netz!!

Somewhere in Texas there is a village without its idiot...

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

03.08.2003 18:05
#393 RE:Iced Earth antworten

Naja, JEDES Album hat Längen und Hänger, und auf der 6doit sind das IMO nur die Klangcollage am Ende von Missunderstood, Disappear und der erste Teil von Goodnight Kiss.
6doit ist eins meiner Lieblingsalben....daher würd ich s begrüßen, wenn sie da weitermachten wo sie aufgehört haben, das werden sie aber garantiert nicht.

03.08.2003 18:56
#394 RE:Iced Earth antworten

Wie immer Geschmackssache .
Ausser The Glass Prison hat mir an dem Album net viel gefallen. Aber ein Meisterwerk wie Metropolis Pt. 2 hätten sie eh kaum noch toppen können...

-Child of the Wicked

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

03.08.2003 23:58
#395 RE:Iced Earth antworten

Ja, Geschmackssache trifft es, denn ich selbst finde Metropolis 2 eher nicht so toll.
Für mich wird da zuviel Standard geboten, vor allem die Gesangslinien wirken etwas einfallslos. Außerdem finde ich die matte und farblose Produktion nicht sehr passend um eine emotionsgefüllte Story zu erzählen.
Das heißt jetz nicht, dass SFAM scheiße ist, aber irgendwie kann es mit meinen persönlichen Favoriten Awake, Falling into Infinity, Images and words(aber nur teilweise) und 6doit nicht mithalten.

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

08.08.2003 19:07
#396 RE:Iced Earth antworten

ICED EARTH's SCHAFFER: Ex-JUDAS PRIEST Singer Is Not A Member Of The Band - Aug. 8, 2003

Former JUDAS PRIEST frontman Tim "Ripper" Owens contributed vocals to the upcoming ICED EARTH album, "The Glorious Burden", as a guest singer only and has not yet made up his mind as to whether he will join the band permanently.

Speaking to Canada's BW&BK, ICED EARTH mainman Jon Schaffer clarified Owens' status in the group.

"Tim was hired to do the vocals for the record only," he said. "Two days after we finished, he lost his gig with PRIEST. Obviously this changes things and maybe he will be the new guy someday in the future, but right now he needs some time to figure out what he's going to do."

"There will come a time when I will decide to look for a permanent singer in the near future, if Tim can't commit. I hired Tim to do this record knowing that he had the ability to do the parts that I'd written and that was the extent of it. I would love to have Tim as the new frontman in ICED EARTH, but he's got to want it or it's no good for anyone involved. He's going through a big change in his life and I will give him some time to figure out what he wants for his future career, but obviously we can't wait forever."

"Either way, ICED EARTH will carry on in the same tradition as always. I feel great and am very, very optimistic for the band's future, no matter who ends up in the vocal position. I will find the right guy and maybe it is Tim. Time will tell. This record has brought about a new beginning for the band and fate will take its course!"

In an interview with Cleveland's The Beacon Journal last month, Tim indicated that since JUDAS PRIEST's last tour ended in the fall, he has been working on solo demos and has just completed vocal tracks with a well-known musician he declined to name (presumably referring to Schaffer). Owens described his upcoming original work as GODSMACK-meets-PANTERA-meets-PRIEST.

ICED EARTH's "The Glorious Burden", with Tim Owens on vocals, is scheduled to be released through SPV Records in the fall.

Naja, man kann ja hoffen, dass Ripper Owens doch keine Lust hat und sich Matt vielleicht umentscheidet?!

---
I told you once but I will say it again / When you live the flesh it is the beginning / Of the end
It will take you in / It will spit you out / Behold the flesh and the power it holds / Passion is a poison laced with pleasure bitter sweet / One of many faces that hide deep beneath / It will take you in
It will spit you out / Behold the flesh and the power it holds / Touch, taste, breathe, consumed / Deja-vu. Already knew from the first encounter / But know I know to let go of words to speak no more / Like a wind upon your face you can't see it / But you know it's there, when beauty shows / Its ugly face, just be prepared

Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

09.08.2003 10:15
#397 RE:Iced Earth antworten

haha, schön wärs! Aber wahrscheinlich hat der schon keine Haare mehr und ist mit irgendeinem Bürostuhl fest verwachsen! Ich würd ihn aber auch ohne Haare wieder nehmen...

Ich find das ganze gelaber klingt so...amerikanisch. "Hach, ich fühl mich gut und ich bin so zuversichtlich und wir verstehen uns alle so toll" und schmier und schmalz! Ist ja nett, dass er dem "Ripper" (*lol*) soviel Zeit läßt, aber jetzt mal Butter bei die Fische!

Locutus

Screaming in pain, spitting the blood to the god
Destruction of the dying has begun
Forces of evil, raise the sword to the sky
Fire in the night, the demons arrived
In the arms of the ancient beast
Fire, death and fear
The darkness spread their wings of death

Moderator der Foren "Off Topic", "Community", "PC Allgemein", "Radio und TV", "Sites im Web", "Bugs und Vorschläge"

09.08.2003 12:10
#398 RE:Iced Earth antworten

...welcome to last week...

-Child of the Wicked

-[TORS]- Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

21.08.2003 11:59
#399 RE:Iced Earth antworten

Big News!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Jon Schaffer on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 at 11:43PM :
Greetings!

Well everyone, it is official. Tim Owens is the new frontman and lead vocalist of Iced Earth and I couldn't be happier!
There is no doubt that fate has played a big part in our lives in these last few months and I truly beleive that this is the way it was meant to be. Everything happens for a reason!!
Tim did an outstanding job on this record. In 5 very relaxed days he nailed the parts, and I mean NAILED them, and I don't think I've ever laughed as much and had as much fun in the studio before. He is definitely bringing new life into the band and the future looks very bright for us as a team. Tim knows who he is, what he stands for and is very dedicated; and he's funny as hell, all very important traits!
One of the greatest things about all of it is that The Glorious Burden is a new beginning. I'm very, very excited to see what Tim and I can do together as a writing team.
There is real chemistry between the two of us and I'm 100% confident that I.E.'s best work is in our future. I feel like I'm 10 years younger and am having more fun than I've ever had before. I see us having a very long and fullfilling career together!

The art is done and the layouts are almost there and before you know it the best Iced Earth album to date will be unleashed. In my opinion, nothing we've ever done comes close to "The Glorious Burden". It is by far the best album so far, in all ways, writing, performance and spirit. It is now the way it was meant to be!

On another bit of news my historical collectibles shop is now open. We are open Friday & Saturday 10:00am to 8:00pm and Sunday 10:00am to 6:00pm. It is truly one of the most unique places in the country. If you love history, art, miniatures, models, battlefield relics, etc.. you've got to come and see Spirit of '76 Collectibles. The website is in the works and you can get a good look at the shop and a sample of our products at http://www.spirit-of-76.com. The site is being handled by Todd Brown and he's working on it pretty steadily so try to check back often.

Look for Iced Earth on our "Glorious World Tour" starting in early 2004. I'm so psyched I can hardly wait!!

The Revolution Is Closer Than Ever Before!!

Later,

Jon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damit wär die Sache dann wohl geklärt.

mfg.
-[TORS]-

Take the time to feel the hate
Take a breath and cross your fate
Be the one to rule your life
Let no one be a reason for cries

Moderator der Foren "St. Anger", "Bootleg-Reviews", "Tausch & Kauf", "Lob & Tadel" , "Musiker" und "Chattermine"

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

21.08.2003 12:47
#400 RE:Iced Earth antworten

In Antwort auf:
There is no doubt that fate has played a big part in our lives in these last few months and I truly beleive that this is the way it was meant to be.

... *augenzukneif*

HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

23.08.2003 14:14
#401 RE:Iced Earth (neuer Sänger!) antworten

ICED EARTH: 'The Reckoning' Single To Surface In Early
October - Aug. 23, 2003

ICED EARTH will release their new single, "The Reckoning",
on October 6 through SPV Records. The complete track listing for
the CD is as follows:

01. The Reckoning (Don't Tread On Me)

02. When The Eagle Cries (Unplugged)

03. Valley Forge

04. Hollow Man

The single will have a total running time of 14 minutes 18 seconds, and
will feature the following band lineup:

Jon Schaffer - Guitar

Tim Owens (ex-JUDAS PRIEST) - Vocals

Richard Christy (ex-DEATH, CONTROL DENIED) - Drums

James MacDonough - Bass

Ralph Santolla (EYEWITNESS, MILLENIUM, ex-DEATH)
- Guitar

Metal-Rules.com has posted the cover for the "The Reckoning"
side-by-side with IRON MAIDEN's cover for "The Trooper"
single in an effort to point out the undeniable similarities between the
two pieces of artwork. Check it out

here

ICED EARTH's new full-length CD, "The Glorious Burden", is
due on October 27 through SPV Records. A world tour in support of
the album is expected to begin in early 2004.

---
I told you once but I will say it again / When you live the flesh it is the beginning / Of the end
It will take you in / It will spit you out / Behold the flesh and the power it holds / Passion is a poison laced with pleasure bitter sweet / One of many faces that hide deep beneath / It will take you in
It will spit you out / Behold the flesh and the power it holds / Touch, taste, breathe, consumed / Deja-vu. Already knew from the first encounter / But know I know to let go of words to speak no more / Like a wind upon your face you can't see it / But you know it's there, when beauty shows / Its ugly face, just be prepared

Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

23.08.2003 19:03
#402 RE:Iced Earth (neuer Sänger!) antworten

grauenhaftes Cover, aber das Lied klingt jedenfalls ganz gut.
Aber die schönen Fantasy Stories kommen wohl nicht wieder. Dann freu ich mich schonmal auf den 27. Oktober und auf die Tour!

Locutus

Fire, death and fear

Moderator der Foren "Off Topic", "Community", "PC Allgemein", "Radio und TV", "Sites im Web", "Bugs und Vorschläge"

23.08.2003 20:21
#403 RE:Iced Earth (neuer Sänger!) antworten

ehrlch gesagt glaub ich, dass das cover ein fake ist. der kopf sieht jedenfalls 1 zu 1 aus wie auf Something Wicked und das ganze sieht aus als wärs mit Photoshop in 3 Sekunden reinkopiert worden.

-Child of the Wicked

Was juckt mich mei dumms Gschwätz von geschdern?

28.08.2003 19:52
#404 RE:Iced Earth (neuer Sänger!) antworten

das Cover...:

-Child of the Wicked

Yesterday seems as though it never existed, death greets me warm, now I will just say GOODBYE!!!

Locutus Offline

Last Pagan

28.08.2003 22:25
#405 RE:Iced Earth (neuer Sänger!) antworten

ein größeres gabs nicht?

Das ist ja wohl jetzt nicht wahr oder? Das sieht find ich ziemlich....scheiße aus? Wo ist Set Abominae??? Uah nee, das sieht ja aus wie eine Abbildung aus einem Geschichtsbuch! Gefällt mir jetzt nicht so wirklich!

Locutus

Fire, death and fear

Seiten 1 | ... 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... 36
«« Bloodbath
Buzzoven »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen