Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 882 Antworten
und wurde 43.444 mal aufgerufen
 News
Seiten 1 | ... 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... 59
Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

06.04.2007 13:09
#346 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Hättest nicht einfach die Bilder hier posten können? Muss man sich anmelden.

Aber wenns zuviel Aufwand ist, machts acuh nix.

"To the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements (locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. Worry about your own life, then you will know what it is like to live, rather than merely exist."

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

06.04.2007 13:21
#347 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

here we go:

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

06.04.2007 14:15
#348 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Kewl.

Lars sieht mal wieder aus wie der letzte Penner.

"To the people that dwell and drown themselves in negative elements (locally and beyond), you will go down alone... you know who you are and what you are. Worry about your own life, then you will know what it is like to live, rather than merely exist."

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

06.04.2007 17:43
#349 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Der sieht ziemlich fertig aus auf dem einen Bild.

"Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."
Joe Satriani

mig Offline

Veritas † Aequitas

24.06.2007 10:17
#350 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Neue Bilder aus dem Studio. Proben für die Sommer-Tour und das Live-Earth-Festival:

pic01
pic02
pic03
pic04
pic05
pic06
pic07
pic08
pic09
pic10
pic11
pic12
pic13
pic14
pic15

1893% Kurzpass-Armin-Fan

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

24.06.2007 11:49
#351 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Da spielen sie bestimmt auch irgendwo neue Songs! *wie Schulmädchen kicher*

Child of the Wicked Offline

Resident Mädchenschwarm of Death

24.06.2007 12:30
#352 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Hoffen wirs mal

DAWN OF FEAR

Burden_of_Grief Offline

Comfortably Numb

24.06.2007 14:49
#353 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Lars hatn neues Kit?

Erste Runde Bukarest, Zweite Runde Rom, in Kopenhagen schällt das Telefon!
Vielleicht nacht Rotterdamm
Vielleicht nach Mailand
Vielleicht nach Tennariffa
Eine Woche Sandstrand

EUROPAPOKAL! EUROPAPOKAL! EUROPAAHAPOKAL!

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

24.06.2007 15:03
#354 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Ne neue Farbe, ja.

Who Cares?! ( Gast )
24.06.2007 15:36
#355 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

*megahuld* @ grauen ziegenbart

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down

Kirk Hamster Offline

The Prince/Princess

20.07.2007 16:54
#356 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Britain's Kerrang! magazine (web site) recently conducted an interview with METALLICA frontman James Hetfield. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

Kerrang!: You're working [on the new METALLICA album] with Rick Rubin who has a reputation as an "absentee" producer...

James: Oh, I met him once, I bumped into him in a corridor! [Laughs] No, we were well aware of his reputation when we signed up. On "St. Anger", [longtime METALLICA collaborator] Bob Rock did everything — he was producer, engineer, bass player, babysitter, father figure. And Rick is pretty much the opposite; he's not there to babysit. When we first came in, his opening statement was, "I want you guys to impress me; I want you to feel like you're starting out again'. He really wants us to get in the mind-set of "Master of Puppets". It's impossible to recreate what we were 20 years ago, that's silly, but we had to get that hunger back.

Kerrang!: And he's impressed so far?

James: Rubin is really good at feeling songs, and he'll tell you straight-up if he doesn't like something. We started with 20 songs and we've whittled it down to 14 since he came in. He won't say "This fucking sucks," but he'll make suggestions and I'm definitely open to that. With "St. Anger", it became so open-minded that it became unfocused. This time around, there's a lot of "Sorry, it's not good enough." We're aiming for excellence.

Kerrang!: With "St Anger", did the democracy you practiced in the studio end up comprimising the album?

James: Definitely. It was very unrealistic. We went from tearing each other's throats out with sarcasm, anger and not speaking to the polar opposite where we'd embrace every stupid idea so as to not hurt anyone's feelings. And that didn't work either!

Kerrang!: It seems weird that you're taking time out to tour when you're on a roll in the studio...

James: Well, hopefully it'll inspire us to take it to another level. You'll listen back to a new song and go, "We were just out there listening to 60,000 people screaming at what they love about METALLICA and I don't think they're gonna scream at this! Also it gets claustrophobic in there — you can be trapped in there not knowing whether people are still out there.

Kerrang!: Have you started to work on the lyrics?

James: I have phrasings and something vocally to at least feel what the song is like. I forgot about "Let's please everyone in the band." Now it's, "This is where my head's at." I think people will identify with it.

Kerrang!: Is there a sense that time is running out for METALLICA and you need to make a defining album again?

James: Well, we have no shortage of ideas and what am I gonna do? I write songs, I play songs and I like doing this. I know we're getting older, there's no point in trying to hide that fact, and we might tour less than we did, but as records go, we just want to make a good record, that's all we ever want to do. I mean, we thought "St. Anger" was going to be amazing, but it turned out to be more of a statement than METALLICA music that we enjoy playing live. It was more of a purge, just getting that shit out of me, as a catalyst for the next chapter of METALLICA.

-------------------------------------------
Ich habe ein gutes Gefühl für das neue Album. Es sieht so aus, dass James es auch kapiert hat, dass St. Anger nicht das Gelbe vom Ei war.

“You don’t burn out from going too fast. You burn out from going too slow and getting bored.” - Cliff Burton

Metfan86 Offline

Tender Surrender

20.07.2007 18:10
#357 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten
Ja, das hört sich echt gut an!
Endlich mal ein "Kontra" gegenüber St. Anger und was mir sehr gefällt ist, dass James sehr realistisch bleibt. Sie werden älter und man soll kein MoP II erwarten, aber trotzdem 'ne gute Scheibe. Das ist doch mal ein Statement, dass zumindest bei mir sehr gut ankommt, da Metallica - oder auch alle möglichen anderen Bands - dazu neigen ihr neustes Album in den Himmel zu loben.

"Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it,
the deeper the listening experience becomes."
Joe Satriani

Vai Offline

Heavy Metallifux

20.07.2007 18:24
#358 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

ich bin auch richtig gespannt.
Das Interview, die Livestärke die sie im Moment zeigen, Rick Rubin und einfach der Eindruck, dass die Jungs sich bewusst sind das "was gutes her muss", lässt mich richtig hoffen.

CrypticWolf Offline

Godfather of Metal

21.07.2007 22:10
#359 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

jo, stimmt!
auf der anderen seite ist der "new other song" nicht besonders prickelnd, meiner meinung nach... und der soll ja angeblich auch aufs album kommen...
wir werden sehen...

aber ich bin guter dinge, auch wenn ich mir nicht all zu viel erwarte!

Mir in Bayern brauchen keine Opposition, weil mir san schon demokraten (Gerhard Polt))

keep creeping & banging

metOLLIca Offline

Heavy Metallifux

22.07.2007 00:48
#360 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Im RockHard spricht Rob davon, dass allerhöchstens Teile der beiden neuen Songs aufs Album kommen.

- - - -
metOLLIca - formerly known as "the creeping death"

Seiten 1 | ... 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | ... 59
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz