Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 882 Antworten
und wurde 43.452 mal aufgerufen
 News
Seiten 1 | ... 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 59
mig Offline

Veritas † Aequitas

08.04.2006 15:12
#106 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Zurück von den Südafrika-Konzerten - aktuelle Bilder aus dem HQ:

Homepage: http://www.andy-schaefer.com

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

08.04.2006 20:35
#107 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Lässt Lars mal wieder seine Häärchen wachsen um sie kurz vor Album- Vö wieder abzuschneiden?

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

16.04.2006 18:26
#108 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
METALLICA Continue Work On New Album, Attend QUEEN Show In California - Apr. 16, 2006
METALLICA are mentioned in the latest issue of Kerrang! magazine, where drummer Lars Ulrich offers a small update on the progress of the songwriting sessions for the band's new album.

According to Ulrich, METALLICA have "six to seven" new songs completed without vocals and have gone back to the old approach of Lars and guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield sifting through riff tapes the band have recorded on hours of jam sessions from the last world tour.

Regarding the band's collaboration with producer Rick Rubin (SLIPKNOT, SYSTEM OF A DOWN, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS), Lars said that its been good working with him because he sees things in the big picture and it was good to change producers because after 15 years they felt spoiled.

In other news, the Mercury News is reporting that Hetfield and guitarist Kirk Hammett attended a live show by QUEEN at the HP Pavillion in San Jose last week. They hung out backstage and were later introduced to the audience by QUEEN guitarist Brian May.

METALLICA are known to be huge fans of QUEEN, having recorded "Stone Cold Crazy" in 1990 for Elektra's 30th Anniversary compilation album and performed at the Freddie Mercury tribute concert in London in 1992.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabber...ewsitemID=51044

The.one.horseman Offline

5th Horseman

17.04.2006 21:32
#109 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Hier mal die Langfassung. Ich komm mir mal wieder vor wie in ner Rockstar Zitat-Sammlung, wo eigentlich nix gesagt wird....

METALLICA's Lars Ulrich has exclusively revealed to Kerrang! magazine that the band's new material has an "old-school" METALLICA flavor.

The metal legends are currently working on the follow-up to 2003's "St. Anger" in their own studio at METALLICA HQ in San Rafael, California.

"The last album was an unusual METALLICA album in that no one brought ideas into the studio. Everything you hear on that album was given birth to in the studio," the drummer notes. "This time around we've each brought in ideas as we used to — as well as working on some jams we had from from two summers ago — and James [Hetfield] and I are sorting through our CDs of riffs to put together stuff as we did back in the day.

"The new stuff is much more organic, more old school. It certainly doesn't feel like 'St. Anger' Part Two," Ulrich adds. "When we were rehearsing for our South African shows and started playing the 'St. Anger' stuff, it definitely felt very different to the rest of the set because of how the songs were put together. It was really important to make that record in the way we did because of the chaotic internal vibe at that time: 'St. Anger' was a statement, 55 minutes of brutality packed onto a CD, proving to ourselves that we still had the spark. 'St. Anger' was fun but we don't need to make that album again."

Ulrich says that the band have six or seven songs nearing completion, minus vocals and they are using producer Rick Rubin, famed for his work with RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, SYSTEM OF A DOWN and SLAYER, for the first time. This collaboration marks the end of the quartet's 15-year relationship with producer Bob Rock, but Ulrich insists the split was drama free.

"We had a great time with Bob," he admits. "But it seemed that after 15 years it was time to try some different things and get a different perspective. As you get older you get set in your ways and get very fucking spoilt. It was important for as to not get stuck. Rick makes everything — he sees the big picture and has big ideas. It's working out great. We're excited hearing shit come together!"

METALLICA's as-yet-untitled album is expected in early 2007.

"Musse trainiere, musse konzentriere, musse Tore schieße - is klar!"

CrypticWolf Offline

Godfather of Metal

17.04.2006 22:37
#110 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
METALLICA's Lars Ulrich has exclusively revealed to Kerrang! magazine that the band's new material has an "old-school" METALLICA flavor.

HAHA, LOL, mal wieder...

ansonsten passts, scheint ja tatsächlich zumindest oberflächlich alles wieder friede, freude, eierkuchen zu sein!

I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist,
I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a shit; (Marilyn Manson)

keep creeping & banging

Child of the Wicked Offline

Resident Mädchenschwarm of Death

17.04.2006 22:45
#111 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
'St. Anger' was a statement, 55 minutes of brutality packed onto a CD

55 Minuten?! Hat Lars etwa ne Version ohne die ganzen unnötigen Breaks und unnötigen Wiederholungen?

Gehts hier auch mal um METAL???

Resident Mädchenschwarm of Death - Userwahl 2005

creeping schleichi Offline

Phantom Member

17.04.2006 22:51
#112 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
METALLICA's as-yet-untitled album is expected in early 2007.

wie muss man das jetzt lesen um den zeitpunkt genauer abschätzen zu können?
muss man pauschal 1 jahr draufrechnen(2008), oder vll nen "rick-rubin-keep-it-simple-bonus" abziehen und mit mitte 2007 rechnen...
oder vll doch gucken wie sich das ganze für x-->unendlich verhält und nen grenzwert machen, weil die kapelle ja auch nicht jünger wird.
man weiss es wahrscheinlich nicht...
ceep on creeping

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

08.05.2006 18:53
#113 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
METALLICA Avoiding Battles On New Album - May 5, 2006
METALLICA guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield has told Tamara Conniff of Billboard.com that the songwriting sessions for the band's new album, which is being produced by Rick Rubin, are "going great because everyone is present and everyone is enjoying the process. The process is a lot easier. [Drummer] Lars [Ulrich] and I would butt heads daily. It would be going to war every day. You'd suit up in your armor before you go in the studio. Battling back and forth. Now it's helping each other do the best of their ability. It's all moving toward the same goal instead of pulling back."

On May 12, Hetfield will receive an honor he says he is more proud of than any career achievement. The MusiCares MAP Fund, a non-profit organization aimed at helping music industry professionals with addiction recovery treatment, will present Hetfield with the Stevie Ray Vaughan Award for his "devotion to helping other addicts with the recovery process" during its second annual benefit concert at the Music Box/Henry Fonda Theater in Hollywood.

"I don't believe that you have to walk straight into the fire to know how hot it is," Hetfield told Billboard.com. "That was my path. The biggest awareness is that you're not alone and that there is some help. When people get so far into it, where they feel their life isn't worth anything, that's too far. But, you can survive it. That's important to know."

Hetfield admits the process of making an album while sober is "very different because there is a lot more awareness of what we are doing and sometimes over-thinking it. Now we are very present for it all and I'm not afraid to do or try anything musically."

quelle: wasn sonst

CrypticWolf Offline

Godfather of Metal

08.05.2006 21:09
#114 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

ist ja schön und gut, dass sie sich alle wieder lieb haben, aber es soll langsam mal wieder was VORWÄRTS GEHEN!!!!

I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist,
I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a shit; (Marilyn Manson)

keep creeping & banging

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

12.05.2006 13:19
#115 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

warum machen die eigentlich kein jump in the studio?

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

12.05.2006 13:59
#116 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Ist ganz gut so, dass es kein Jump in the Studio gibt.
Man erfuhr sowieso nie großartig was gerade songmäßig abging, sondern bekam immer inhaltsleeres Geschwafel von einem schmuddeligen Lars.
Außerdem würds mir wohl irgendwann auf die Eier gehn ständig ne Kamera vorm Gesicht zu haben.

Sollen sich lieber auf die Musik konzentrieren.

Who are you to wave your finger? So full of it. Eyeballs deep in muddy waters, Fucking hypocrite.
Liar, lawyer, mirror show me, what's the difference? Kangaroo done, hung the guilty with the innocent.

When you pissed all over my black kettle, you must have been high, high.
You must have been high, high.

So who are you to wave your finger? Who are you to wave your fatty fingers at me?
You must have been out your mind.

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

12.05.2006 14:13
#117 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten
In Antwort auf:
Man erfuhr sowieso nie großartig was gerade songmäßig abging

aber man hatte wenigstens das gefühl

In Antwort auf:
Außerdem würds mir wohl irgendwann auf die Eier gehn ständig ne Kamera vorm Gesicht zu haben.

anderen soll das ja eher positiv an die eier gehen.

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

12.05.2006 14:30
#118 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
aber man hatte wenigstens das gefühl

Also wenn du dich lieber belügen lässt, bitteschön.

In Antwort auf:
anderen soll das ja eher positiv an die eier gehen.

Wohl aber nicht den Metallica- Jungs. Schachmatt!

Who are you to wave your finger? So full of it. Eyeballs deep in muddy waters, Fucking hypocrite.
Liar, lawyer, mirror show me, what's the difference? Kangaroo done, hung the guilty with the innocent.

So who are you to wave your finger? Who are you to wave your fatty fingers at me?

~|~ Offline

Heavy Metallifux

12.05.2006 14:42
#119 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

In Antwort auf:
Wohl aber nicht den Metallica- Jungs.

das sogenannte karaoke video gesehen?

Saber Rider Offline

Godfather of Metal

12.05.2006 14:46
#120 RE: Amtlich: MET im Studio Antworten

Na gut, Lars steht drauf.

Die anderen aber nicht.

Seiten 1 | ... 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... 59
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz