Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Radio und TV
spadekevin Offline

Newkid

04.08.2018 13:45
What do you think? antworten

Hello,

I can't think of a single competition I've attended where we didn't have at some point someone blocking the radio safety channel for very long periods of time with their permanently transmitting radio. It's usually impossible to tell who the culprit(s) are from the heavy breathing, grunting etc so invariably the same pilots do it on several tasks. This is obviously dangerous for comp safety as most pilots just turn their radio off/down after getting fed up with it.

What is clear is that the problem lies with the separate PTT buttons (Push-To-Talk) that some pilots like to use. I can see the need perhaps for an external PTT button if you are a guide trying to help/shepherd novice XC pilots along but in a comp?

So I think we should ban/prohibit external PTTs in comps for all the pilots not in the safety committee. What do you think?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.paraglidingforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=55201
Utility Management Solution Video

Thank you.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen