Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 3 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
linchao Offline

Blackened Member

13.09.2018 05:18
Sean Harlow Jersey antworten

Normally the move from starting quarterback to backup is one that represents a step backward for a player Duke Dawson Jersey , but that might not be the case for DeShone Kizer.

Kizer got thrown into the lineup by the Browns after being drafted in the second round last year and predictably struggled as part of a team that went 0-16. Kizer threw 11 touchdowns and 22 interceptions while being sacked 38 times and generally looking like a player that needed more seasoning before taking on a starting role.

Kizer will get a chance to obtain some of that seasoning in Green Bay after the March trade that sent him to the Packers. Kizer is now backing up Aaron Rodgers and he talked about the benefits that he sees from being able to watch an established star go about his business.

“This is an opportunity now to see it from a player鈥檚 perspective, a guy who鈥檚 been in here and experienced success within this league, and do whatever I can to find the intricacies within the game that I can develop myself,” Kizer said, via the Packers website. “…聽Discipline is everything. I mean Morten Andersen Jersey , every time the guy takes a rep, every time he takes his drop, it鈥檚 the exact same way. If you go back and watch my film, you can see that I was adjusting things throughout the year. Obviously that comes with time.”

Kizer will take what he’s learned from both his trial by fire and observation and try to beat out Brett Hundley as the No. 2 in Green Bay. If he can do that, he may get a regular season chance to see if this approach has bettered his chances of getting another spin in the top job.

The Eagles took practice to their home stadium on Sunday night Arik Armstead Jersey , and the defending Super Bowl champions put asses in the seats.

Forty thousand asses, to be precise.

“Took a long time to get home,” defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz told reporters on Monday.

But it was worth it, because (as Schwartz explained) it gave the young players on the team a taste of the manner in which Philadelphia supports the team.

“Training camp is tough,” Schwartz said. “You go out and it can get monotonous playing against the same guys. Sort of just keep repping the same things. You go over to [Lincoln Financial Field] Sean Harlow Jersey , and you get a little different vibe. Players can feed off of that energy. It’s not just game day that they feed off of that energy, it’s other things. It was really cool. When they started, all the sections started competing, I generally don’t even hear the crowd. You’re focused in. But that’s one time I did. They were all competing doing the Eagles chant. That was a real special moment for our young guys to see how much the fans are behind [the team], to see the enthusiasm. They’ll see it Thursday night [for the preseason opener] Nick Nelson Jersey , but that gave them a good taste of what they’re going to get.”

Four Thursday nights later, the remaining 53 players will really experience it, when the city celebrates the franchise’s first ever Super Bowl win, with a playoff rematch against the Falcons.

Womens Denzel Ward Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen