Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwired… To Self-Destruct
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

29.10.2018 02:18
As went ahead 3-1 in the second, but Antworten

CLEVELAND -- As if the Cavaliers and Browns dont have enough trouble winning games. Justin Lawler Jersey . Now their most prominent stars are going at it. Cavs All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon spent the past few days in a media spat, exchanging barbs across TV, Twitter and newspaper. Gordon, who led the NFL with yards receiving last season, fired the first verbal volley last week when he went on ESPNs "First Take" and discussed Irvings problems this season with teammate Dion Waiters. "I talked about it with Dion," Gordon said. "Hes my neighbour in my building so we hang out all the time. Im aware of the rift in the locker room. Thats just alpha males and supreme athletes trying to share the spotlight." Irving didnt waste any time in shooting back, telling the Akron Beacon Journal, "Guys like Josh Gordon need to stay in his sport and mind his own business. Does he still play for the Browns? Ill continue to root for the Browns, but in terms of this stuff here, what goes on in this locker room, he needs to stay out of it." On Sunday, Gordon responded to Irving via social media by tweeting: "Smh. (shake my head). ... i touched a nerve." Following Mondays practice at Cleveland Clinic Courts, Waiters and Irving, standing side-by-side against a wall, attempted to clear up any misunderstanding. They insist they get along well. "Weve been friends before we even made the NBA, before any of this," Waiters said. "I just think yall saying we dont like playing with one another, yeah, we still need to learn certain things. But I think at the end of the day, were genuinely friends. I love him as a friend, teammate, everything. I just want everybody to know that. "I dont hate this guy. Im pretty sure he dont hate me. I know he dont hate me. I hope he dont hate me. Rome wasnt built in one day. Were still young. Were still planning to stay together. Were still working. As long as weve got great communication down its fine." Irving said he has spoken to Gordon about the comments. "I just let him know that the whole situation kind of got blown out of proportion," Irving said. "There was no disrespect on my end to him or anything he does. I have the utmost respect for him." Before Saturdays home game against Charlotte, Irving said he has grown tired of media reports saying he wants to leave Cleveland. "The barrage and little bit of attack that I saw, Ive been getting it all season and I feel I definitely dont deserve it," he said. "Its one of those things where I can deal with it, but at a certain point, its gotten too much. Its been like that the whole entire season." Irving then went out and scored a career-high 44 points in a 96-94 overtime loss that pushed the Cavs to the edge of elimination from the playoff chase. Irving, who recently returned from a biceps injury, said he has been unfairly scrutinized. "Its all nonsense to me," he said. "Thats part of the business. I get it. Its part of the job. To go out and frame my character to something its not. ... Im not an attention seeker. I dont go out trying to put all these rumours out. For people that feel that its a good thing to continue to put my name in the headlines to get reads, thats your job, but at a certain point its got to stop." Irvings stance is the latest turbulence in what has been a bumpy season for the Cavs. The team fired general manager Chris Grant in March, and the Cavs have been wildly inconsistent in a season in which owner Dan Gilbert had predicted would end with the first playoff appearance since 2010 -- before LeBron James left. The Cavs can offer Irving, the MVP in this years All-Star game, a maximum contract extension this summer. Irving has said he enjoys playing in Cleveland but has been noncommittal about whether hell accept the long-term deal. Maybe Gordon knows. Jack Youngblood Jersey . Got Jacks? Pulling off a comeback for the ages, feisty Stephen F. Austin became the latest No. 12 seed to pull off an upset, tying the game on Desmond Haymons did-that-just-happen four-point play with 3. Eric Dickerson Jersey . Sources tell TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun the international tournament will likely return in September 2016 rather than 2015. http://www.cheapramsjerseyssale.com/?tag=malcolm-brown-jersey-sale . The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. OAKLAND, Calif. -- A day after a 14-run defeat, the Texas Rangers rallied from an early deficit against the defending division champions. Manager Ron Washington expects to know plenty about his club following this early test facing Oakland. Donnie Murphy lined a go-ahead single up the middle with one out in the eighth inning, and the Rangers came from behind to beat the Athletics 4-3 on Monday night. "Theyre the division champs, it goes through them," Washington said. Sean Doolittle (0-1) allowed a leadoff double to Kevin Kouzmanoff and Mitch Moreland sacrificed him to third before Murphys hit. Murphy and Kouzmanoff are both former As players. Neal Cotts (1-1) pitched one inning for the win, then gave way to Alexi Ogando before Joakim Soria finished for his fourth save. Brandon Moss homered and Coco Crisp hit a two-run single as the As went ahead 3-1 in the second, but they couldnt hold the lead. Oakland swept a weekend series against Houston and lost for only the second time in nine games and third time in 14. "I dont think too many times youll see Doolittle give it up," Washington said. "Hes only human." Kouzmanoff also singled in a run for the Rangers, who had their season-best five-game winning streak snapped in Sundays 16-2 home loss to the White Sox. Yu Darvish needed 29 pitches to get through the second inning, when he allowed Moss leadoff homer and the single by Crisp. Darvish allowed three runs on eight hits in six innings, struck out six and walked four on 116 pitches. "Im kind of surprised I was able to pitch through the sixth inning," he said. "After the third, I told Wash that no matter the pitch count I was going to pitch through six innings." The right-hander hasnt beaten Oakland since May 16, 2012, and is still looking for his first victory at the Coliseum -- one of three ballparks where he has multiple losses. Darvish is 0-6 in his last seven starts against the As. He saw the end of his streak of eight straight outings allowing two or fewer runs, dating to last season. Shin-Soo Choo led ooff the game with a home run. Brian Allen Jersey. . He later left the game in the seventh after landing awkwardly on his left ankle extending his leg to beat out what was ruled an infield single. X-rays were negative, but Choo was expected to have an MRI exam Tuesday to determine the severity of his sprain. "We have a long season, its April," Choo said. "I dont want to make it worse." As manager Bob Melvin challenged the call that Choo was safe, and it was then overturned in 3 minutes, 45 seconds, on review. "I heard that he was out. Based on the replay I was seeing I wasnt sure about it but they said that there was one replay that showed that he was out," Melvin said. "That was one I challenge either way." Oakland starter Dan Straily struck out six in five innings, but left with a no-decision after the Rangers tied the game at 3 on Prince Fielders RBI single in the top of the fifth. Crisp landed hard on his ribcage trying to make a diving catch in the sixth, but stayed in centre field after a trainer and Melvin hustled out to check on him. Crisp singled for his third hit in the bottom half, then made a leaping catch in the seventh. As left fielder Yoenis Cespedes was held out of the starting lineup with a sore heel, though he reported feeling better. Cespedes flied out to the warning track in centre as a pinch-hitter in the seventh then stayed in the game as left fielder. NOTES: Crisp stole his 146th base for with the As, tying him with Carney Lansford for fourth place in Oakland history. ... Rangers LHP Matt Harrison threw a bullpen and is scheduled for another Tuesday before being re-evaluated. He is recovering from back surgery -- and the hope is he could make his season debut and first start in more than a year this weekend at Seattle. ... Former As prospect Michael Choice, traded during the off-season, entered on defence for Choo in the seventh and singled and stole a base in the ninth. ... Oakland claimed INF Andy Parrino off waivers from Texas and optioned him to Triple-A Sacramento. ... Texas improved to 6-2 against the AL West. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz