Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwired… To Self-Destruct
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

30.10.2018 01:56
McKenzie has placed a premium on acquiring Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. Austin Czarnik Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Oakland also signed former New York Giants offensive lineman Kevin Boothe to a two-year deal. Boothe began his career with the Raiders in 2006 before spending the past seven seasons with the Giants, where he won two Super Bowl titles. Jones, who turns 30 later this month, brings a playoff pedigree and proven pass-catching ability to a position whose most experienced player currently under contract is inconsistent three-year veteran Denarius Moore. "We have a lot of young receivers," Jones said. "Ive been in the game for a minute, so Ill be able to help those guys out leadership-wise. Other than that, just doing what I do on the football field, making some plays, and hopefully I can give the offence a spark." General manager Reggie McKenzie once again reached back to his past in Green Bays front office to add a piece to the Raiders. Among the many other former Packers that McKenzie has brought in since taking over as general manager in 2012 are Charles Woodson and Matt Flynn. Jones said he has been talking to the Raiders the past few days and was lured to Oakland by McKenzies vision for a franchise that has not made the playoffs since 2002. "The way he runs his team the GM way is the kind of way I play out on the football field; just hungry and trying to be the best, and thats how Reggie is," Jones said. "Im excited to play for Reggie and hopefully we can turn this thing around." Jones has 310 career catches for 4,305 yards and 37 touchdowns in 104 games over seven seasons in Green Bay. His most productive year came in 2012 when he had 64 catches for 784 yards and 14 touchdowns. Jones had 59 catches for a career-high 817 yards and three scores last season despite being without star quarterback Aaron Rodgers for seven games. But after playing with Rodgers and Brett Favre his first seven seasons, Jones now joins a team with uncertainty at quarterback. Terrelle Pryor and Matt McGloin return after splitting most of the time last season but Oakland still is searching for its starter and will likely add more quarterbacks either through free agency or the draft. "Aaron is one of a kind. Hes a special player," Jones said. "Whoever we put behind centre here, I am going to do the same thing I did for Aaron - just run every route to win, be as open as I can to help whoever is back there and to get this offence rolling." The deal is a homecoming for Jones, who was born in San Jose and played college ball at San Jose State. Jones overcame many obstacles on his journey to the NFL, having been in and out of homeless shelters for much of his childhood. The Raiders have been lacking a veteran presence at receiver for years. Their top receiver last year was Rod Streater, a former undrafted free agent who led the team with 60 catches for 888 yards in his second pro season. The other key receivers on the roster include Moore, who has shown flashes of stardom in three seasons, and Andre Holmes, who had 22 catches for 366 yards and a touchdown over the final five games in 2013. Boothe has started 32 games the past two seasons and has started at both guard positions and centre in his career. He was a starter when the Giants won the Super Bowl following the 2011 season and a reserve on their title team four years earlier. Boothe joins right tackle Austin Howard as additions on a line that lost starting left tackle Jared Veldheer to free agency. "I like the direction of the team," Boothe said. "Theyve put some pieces together here and its a great culture that theyre building over here, and I am excited to be a part of it. The fact that I have been here before, obviously, this place has always held a special place in my heart as the team that drafted me." McKenzie has placed a premium on acquiring players with winning experience so far this off-season. Six of the seven free-agent additions to Oaklands roster over the past week have played in a Super Bowl, with Jones, Boothe and defensive linemen Justin Tuck and LaMarr Woodley having won it all in previous stops. Jeremy Lauzon Jersey . Cox started the season with San Francisco, but was released by the team on Nov. 12 before being signed by Seattle, where he appeared in two games and tallied three tackles before being released on Dec. Gerry Cheevers Jersey . Players suspended during the season for a performance-enhancing drug violation will not be eligible for that years post-season. In addition, discipline will increase from 50 games to 80 for a first testing violation and from 100 games to a season-long 162 for a second. A third violation remains a lifetime ban. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-adam-oates-bruins-jersey/ . Grimes signed a $32 million, four-year contract to remain with Miami. The deal, which includes $16 million guaranteed, rewards Grimes for his recovery from an Achilles tendon injury that forced him to miss almost all of the 2012 season.Villanova, PA (SportsNetwork.com) - Villanova quarterback John Robertson says the Wildcats thrive on playing from behind. They faced their biggest deficit of the season in the FCS playoffs Saturday, but rallied to beat Liberty, 29-22, behind Robertsons TD pass and run in the fourth quarter of their second-round matchup. The sixth-seeded Wildcats (11-2) will host Sam Houston State (10-4) in the national quarterfinals next weekend. Sam Houston went on the road to upset third-seeded Jacksonville State on Saturday. Villanova faced a 13-0 deficit in the second quarter and was behind the Big South Conference co-champion 22-14 entering the fourth quarter. We have been bred for a competitive game for 60 minutes and we talked about that as a football team all week, Villanova coach Andy Talley saidd. Having been in the playoffs as many times as weve been, you know that the team you are going to play is going to be there. They?re going to be there a lot and you just have to make sure you can come up with the plays you need to make in the critical parts of the game, but especially in the last quarter. Robbertson connected on a 70-yard bomb to Kevin Gulyas to pull Villanova within 22-20 with 13:17 left to play. Anton Khudobin Jersey. Robertson then ran in the two-point conversion to tie the game. After Villanova stopped Liberty (9-5) on a three-and-out Robertson took the Wildcats on an 18-play, 84-yard march and ran in the winning touchdown from 1 yard out with 1:12 remaining. Robertson also scored from 3 yards out in the second quarter and finished with 100 yards on 18 carries. He added 217 passing yards for the second-place team in CAA Football and now has 10,273 total yards in his career - a Villanova record. Kevin Monangai carried the ball 20 times for 102 yards. Villanova had a 447-246 advantage in yards. Liberty quarterback Josh Woodrum scored on a 1-yard run and Nick Newman had a 58-yard fumble return for a touchdown. John Woodrum kicked three field goals, including a 50-yarder - his fifth of the season from at least that distance. The visiting Flames appeared in the playoffs for the first time this season. They defeated another CAA team, James Madison, on the road last Saturday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz