Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
zhangzk Offline

Newkid

03.11.2018 02:59
Six Steelers’ Slobberknockers for Week 1: A half-dozen questions for BTSC fans to discuss Antworten

What the heck is a “slobberknocker?” In football terms Alejandro Villanueva Jersey , it’s a hit that, well, knocks the slobber right out of the other player’s mouth. I’ll be posing six hard-hitting questions to BTSC fans every game-day morning during the 2018 regular season. The Pittsburgh Steelers' bus has hit the road to face the Cleveland Browns later today for the inaugural game of the 2018 season for each team. Terry and Howie may focus on the possibility of severe weather due to the tropical storm heading Cleveland’s way, but not here on the Slobberknockers — fans are well acquainted with the effects of inclement weather. BTSC fans aren't your run-of-the-mill Steelers' fans, they're a cut above, so they crave more in-depth commentary. Q1: Will the Steelers' offensive line be able to open up running lanes against the Browns for James Conner, a feat which the unit was unable to do in the 2017 opener?Q2: Can rookie safety Terrell Edmunds limit the effectiveness of Brown’s tight end http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-jon-bostic-jersey , David Njoku? If he struggles, will he be on a short leash, what with Morgan Burnett not being listed on the injury report?Q3: Can left tackle Alejandro Villanueva shut down defensive end Myles Garrett? Will the Steelers be forced to help him out and, if so, where will that help come from?Q4: Turnovers are an important aspect to any NFL game, do the Steelers have to win this battle to win the game?Q5: Does wideout Antonio Brown have to have a dominant game for the Steelers to win if the running game bogs down?Q6: If Joshua Dobbs is forced to enter a tie game in the first half, what would be the Steelers' chances of winning?- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -The offseason has been long and grueling but game day is now upon Steelers Nation. Camp bodies are fading in the rearview mirror along with meaningless games. The starters are called on to win the important games that count in the standings as the Steelers begin their quest for a seventh ring. The Black-and-gold has won the last eight games in the Turnpike Rivalry — will Pittsburgh make it nine?NFL Picks: Predicting the winner of Steelers vs. Chiefs Week 2 You thought the Pittsburgh Steelers had question marks heading into their Week 1 opener against the Browns? After tying Cleveland last Sunday Cheap Artie Burns Jersey , there might be more questions now than ever as the Kansas City Chiefs come to Heinz Field in Week 2.Nonetheless, the threat of falling 0-1-1 should be plenty of motivation for the Steelers, and playing at home for the first time this season should be a spark plug for a struggling Ben Roethlisberger and company.It isn’t as if the Chiefs won’t have something to say about the outcome. Patrick Mahomes, Sammy Watkins and Tyreek Hill make up the lightning rod which is the Kansas City offense. Let’s just say if both team’s offenses are “on”, there could be more fireworks than a Zambelli fireworks.Keeping the Vegas line in mind (Steelers -4), I see this being a close contest. If you were thinking about a low-scoring defensive affair, while I have learned to never rule such a thing out in the NFL http://www.steelerscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-bud-dupree-jersey , I would bet against it. This game is going to come down to fundamentals. The team who protects the football, takes advantage of opportunities and turns red-zone possessions into 7-points, and not a field goal, will most likely leave with the ‘W’.I like the Steelers’ offense, even without Bell in the backfield, vs. the Chiefs’ defense, and I even like the Pittsburgh defense Cheap T. J. Watt Jersey , as a collective, against Mahomes and company. Throw in they are playing at home, and I do like the Steelers to win this game. I would be stunned if it were a blowout, but I think the Steelers move their recordto 1-0-1, while they turn their attention to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday Night Football in Week 3.PREDICITON:Pittsburgh — 31Kansas City — 27

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz