Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwired… To Self-Destruct
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

06.11.2018 06:12
" Bryant said he believed signing Anthony would Antworten

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . -- Kobe Bryant feels great, would welcome Byron Scott as coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, would love to play alongside free agent Carmelo Anthony and is pleased with the moves of the teams front office so far. At least thats how the All-Star guard presented things at UC Santa Barbara on Wednesday, where Bryant is hosting his annual youth basketball camp. But for anybody hoping for definitive answers, Bryant had nothing to offer. "Obviously its a hot topic of conversation in terms where everybody is going to go," he said. "Everybody is here to read tea leaves. I dont have much to tell you. I dont have any information you guys dont already know." Bryant addressed a throng of reporters during a wide-ranging conversation delayed by about an hour as he watched the end of the World Cup semifinal match between Argentina and the Netherlands elsewhere. He teased reporters asking him for his thoughts on the game. "I missed it," he deadpanned. "I was trying to rush over here to get to you fine folk. I didnt get a chance to catch the end. Who won?" His joke fooled nobody, as he had moments earlier tweeted his excitement for an Argentina-Germany final, followed shortly after by another tweet that expressed his boredom at a by-now all-too-familiar line of questions. The tweet included the hashtags "diffwritersamequestion" and "yawn." Mostly, Bryant stressed patience in waiting to see who signs where. "Its a little hard now because I think everyone is playing the waiting game to a certain extent, at least we are," he said. "You kind of want to see where the dominoes fall and then operate from there. You wind up operating in somewhat of a window. You start seeing other players going other places, players that you can use to fill out the roster, right? So you see these things happening and youre behind a bit, but its worth the wait." The 18-year NBA veteran didnt hide his sentiments about the possibility of playing alongside Anthony, the Knicks free agent and his two-time Olympic teammate. "I would love to play with him," Bryant said. "Weve really clicked since 2008. I would love to see that." Bryant said he would also welcome his former teammate, Scott, as his next coach. "He was my rookie mentor when I first came in the league, so I had to do things like get him doughnuts and run errands for him, things like that," he said. "Weve had a tremendously close relationship throughout the years." In terms of grading the performance of the Lakers front office this off-season, Bryant suggested that he was pleased, but that he would not be happy with another rebuilding year. "Ive never had patience; Im not going to start now," he said. "But you do what you have to do as an organization. God forbid we end up with absolutely nothing, its not for a lack of effort. Thats something I would be extremely proud of. We put forth the effort and gave it our best shot. What can you do? You just go from there and do your best and try to win." Bryant said he believed signing Anthony would go a long way to retaining unrestricted free agent Pau Gasol. "My biggest message to (Gasol) was, Make sure you enjoy this process," Bryant said. "The ball is in your court. This is your decision to make, dont feel like the weight is on your shoulders. Im sure if we got Carmelo that would help him make his decision." Bryant said he feels as though his body is in midseason form. "Physically, I feel great," he said. "I dont think about my knee when Im training, I dont think about my Achilles when Im training. I feel sharp and crisp and well just add on from there." Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys . "For the past several weeks, Logan has been dealing and playing with an upper body injury," said general manager Doug Wilson in a statement. "Despite his efforts to play through it, the injury has not responded as we had hoped and Logan has made the decision to undergo a surgical procedure to repair the problem. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyswholesale.com/ . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug.(Sports Network) - Veteran lefty Mark Buehrle can stay unbeaten since July when the Toronto Blue Jays host the Kansas City Royals in the opener of a three-game series at Rogers Centre. The 34-year-old Texan fell to 5-7 on the season with a 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on July 20, but is 5-0 in seven appearances since - including a 2-1 win at Houston in his last start. He pitched a solid eight innings and allowed just a run on seven hits against the Astros in improving his record to 10-7 for 2013 - marking the 13th straight season hes reached double digits. Buehrle is 22-12 in 51 career appearances against the Royals with a 3.73 earned run average. In 13 home starts this year in Toronto, hes 7-2 with a 2.94 ERA. Hes opposed by 30-year-old Dominican Ervin Santana, whos winless in four starts since defeating the New York Mets on Aug. 4. Santana gave up a single run in six innings of that game, but has failed to win since while allowing 13 runs on 32 hits in 22 1/3 innings. He lost a 2-0 decision to the Chicago White Sox in Aug. 20, alongside no- decisions against Boston, Miami and Washington. In 15 career starts against Toronto, Santana is 6-5 with three complete games and a 3.73 ERA. On Thursday in Minnesota, Bruce Chen tossed one-run ball into the sixtth, and a big second inning staked Kansas City to a 3-1 decision over Minnesota to finish off a three-game sweep. Discount Football Jerseys. . Alex Gordon, Alcides Escobar and Chris Getz knocked in a run each in the deciding frame for the Royals, who finished the year a franchise-best 15-4 against their long-time division rivals. KC won its final seven contests at Target Field this year, finishing 8-2 on the road in the season series. Chen (6-2) scattered five hits and fanned three over 5 2/3 innings, while three relievers including Greg Holland -- who picked up his 36th save -- combined to hold Minnesota hitless over the final 3 1/3. On Wednesday in Toronto, the Blue Jays rode an early surge to a 7-2 win over the New York Yankees in the rubber match of a three-game series. The Blue Jays wasted little time jumping on a suddenly scuffling Hiroki Kuroda (11-10), who lasted five innings and for the second straight start allowed seven runs, five of which were earned, and nine hits. "Two out of three from the Red Sox and two out of three from the Yankees in two home series, I think the crowd has liked that," said Toronto manager John Gibbons. The Blue Jays won two of three when the teams last played, from April 12 to 14 in Toronto. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz