Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwired… To Self-Destruct
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

08.11.2018 06:53
They will play in the same group again Sunday Antworten

PRATTVILLE, Ala. Cheap NFL Jerseys . - South Koreas Mi Jung Hur birdied four of the last eight holes Saturday for a 5-under 67 and a share of the lead with Paula Reto in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. "Beginning of the round my putting wasnt that good," Hur said. "But after turned the nine holes, my putting gets better and better, so I had a low score." Reto, the second-round leader, birdied three of the final five holes for a 70 to match Hur at 15-under 201 on Capitol Hills links-style Senator layout. "I didnt start too well," said Reto, a former Purdue player from South Africa. "I had a couple bogeys and a double there, but I kept patient and just focused on one shot at a time and it kind of helped me out toward the end of the round." Hur won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2009, and Reto is winless in her rookie season. Top-ranked Stacy Lewis and Kris Tamulis were tied for third at 11 under. Lewis, the 2012 winner in the event dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor, had a 70. "For the way I played, the score ended up pretty good," said Lewis, the tour leader with three victories this year. "I didnt play well. It was kind of a struggle all day and just had to work pretty hard to shoot what I did. But Im still within striking distance, still have a chance for tomorrow, which that was the goal going into the week." Tamulis shot 65, the best round of the day. "I wasnt really trying to chase anybody," Tamulis said. "Didnt have a great middle of my round yesterday, so I was just going out there. I had some really good numbers today and was able to just kind of go for it." Reto rebounded from her double bogey on the par-3 seventh with birdies on the next two holes. "I wasnt kind of where I wanted to be with my mental and stuff," said Reto, who started playing golf at 16 in 2005 when she moved to Florida with her family "So, I just took a couple seconds to myself just to rethink everything, just kind of stayed in there." They will play in the same group again Sunday. "Im just going to focus on each shot and I will do my best for tomorrow," Hur said. "Play with Paula will be fun, not much pressure. I mean, she made me so comfortable." Reto is in position to win after missing 11 cuts in 18 starts this year. "It would be really cool. That would put the cherry on the cake," said Reto, coming off a ninth-place tie in Portland, Oregon. "But Im not going to think about it. Im just going to have fun and stuff." Stitched NFL Jerseys . The Canucks figured to be active prior to Wednesdays trade deadline, getting a jump on things the previous day when they dealt goaltender Roberto Luongo to the Florida Panthers for netminder Jacob Markstrom and forward Shawn Matthias. Cheap Jerseys China .com) - Intrastate rivals collide Saturday as the Texas State Bobcats hit the road to take on the eighth-ranked Texas Longhorns in a non-conference battle at Frank Erwin Center. http://www.cheapnfljerseysfastshipping.com/ . -- Washingtons Bradley Beal seemed to make every shot he took in setting a career high with 37 points.ANAHEIM – Short of swinging a bat himself, which at this point in his life is less than advisable, manager John Gibbons can only do so much to try to rest more offence out of his injury-depleted, slumping lineup. With Nolan Reimold, claimed off waivers from Baltimore on Sunday, playing right field at Angel Stadium on Monday night, Gibbons is piecing together a series of platoons that he can only hope will be as effective as the Brett Lawrie-Juan Francisco-Steve Tolleson experiment was in May. These arent long-term fixes either. Gibbons surely knows it. But Edwin Encarnacion (quadriceps strain) and Brett Lawrie (fractured right index finger) are on the disabled list and there are no fewer than six outfielders on the active 25-man roster. The skipper gets creative. "Until Jose (Bautista) goes back out to right well give Reimold the everyday at-bats out there," said manager John Gibbons. "Gillespie, hell platoon with (Adam Lind), see what he can do with lefties. Then, were going to start platooning Rasmus in centre a little bit with Mastroianni until he gets going." The Blue Jays scored four runs in four games in Oakland, all losses. The clubs calling card, the home run, all but dried up, with only Steve Tolleson going yard in the final inning of the final game, which closed the deficit to two in a 4-2 loss. Jose Bautista is playing with a sore hamstring and Adam Lind isnt back to full health after fouling a ball off his right foot last month in Baltimore. Theres been plenty of thought given to recalling catcher Erik Kratz from Triple-A Buffalo, though expect that to happen at some point soon. "Wed like to get him back," said Gibbons. Wholesale Stitched Jerseys. "If we could put it all together where he fits; he could help us. He helped us while he was here. I think hed be a big addition." Reimolds been through the ringer with two neck fusion surgeries. The problem started, he believes, during a game in Chicago in April, 2012. He was playing leftfield for Baltimore when he went careening into the stands chasing down a fly ball. He somersaulted over the barricade. His neck snapped. He finished the game. Reimold woke up the next morning with a knot in his back. Later that day, at the ballpark, a trainer worked out the kink. However, the problem persisted and less than two weeks later, his season was over. He underwent spinal fusion surgery. The procedure didnt take and after appearing briefly for the Orioles in 2013, he was back under the knife for a corrective second surgery. Reimold hasnt played in the big leagues this season, having appeared in 17 games for Baltimores Double-A affiliate in Bowie, Maryland, as he worked his way back into game shape. "I think Ive got a lot left to give, even with these injuries," said Reimold, now 30. "I think that I never got the opportunity to reach my potential because I definitely got derailed with these injuries so those are all behind me, in the past, and Im just looking forward to the future and getting out on the field again." Reimold is a right-handed batter. In 1,056 career plate appearances, hes a .252/.327/.439 hitter with 41 home runs. Hell get a look in Toronto, beyond when Bautista returns to his normal spot in right field. "Well wait until it happens," said Gibbons. "We got him because we like him so theres a place for him somewhere." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz