Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwired… To Self-Destruct
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

08.11.2018 06:53
Cleveland had won five of six overall entering this s Antworten

The Toronto Blue Jays will turn to righty Dustin McGowan tonight against Corey Kluber and the Cleveland Indians. C.J. Prosise Jersey . McGowan has won his last two decisions and is 2-1 on the year with a 4.63 ERA. He did not get a decision his last time out, though, despite a decent effort against the Los Angeles Angels that saw him allow two runs in five innings of his teams 4-3 loss. "I got through it," McGowan said. "But I didnt have my slider, so luckily the changeup got me through. It was one of those games where you give it everything you can and see what happens." McGowan has never beaten the Indians, going 0-2 with an 11.05 ERA in four games (3 starts). Cleveland right-hander Kluber lost to the Blue Jays back on April 6. Since then, though, hes been one of the best pitchers in baseball. Kluber looks for another strong start on tonight as the Indians continue a three-game set with the Blue Jays. Since surrendering five runs in 6 2/3 innings in that loss to the Blue Jays, Kluber has gone 2-1 with a 1.91 ERA and 38 strikeouts in four starts since. He defeated the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday, as he limited them to a pair of runs and nine hits in 6 2/3 innings to run his record to 3-3, while lowering his ERA to 3.48. "Ive felt good out there recently, so I was trying to not really change anything," Kluber said. "Just go out there and continue to pound the strike zone and attack guys." Cleveland lost for the ninth time in 11 road tries on Tuesday, as Juan Francisco homered and had two RBI to help Toronto to a 5-4 win. Adam Lind also knocked in two and Melky Cabrera added the other RBI for the Blue Jays, who have won two straight. Toronto starter R.A. Dickey (4-3) scattered four hits over six-plus innings, allowing four runs -- two earned -- with six strikeouts. Casey Janssen pitched a scoreless ninth to earn his first save of the season. "The good news is I feel like Im pounding the zone and pitching to contact," said Dickey. "I had a great knuckleball, but I am not making it easy on myself or my team in the later innings." The Blue Jays have homered in 17 of their 19 home games this season. Nick Swisher drove in a pair for Cleveland, which saw starter Justin Masterson (2-2) take the loss after surrendering five runs on six hits over 5 1/3 innings. "First time through the order went really well," said Indians manager Terry Francona of Masterson. "He got a couple balls up that they stayed on pretty well. We just couldnt get one big hit." Cleveland had won five of six overall entering this series. Toronto took two of three from the Tribe earlier in the year. Shalom Luani Jersey . Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. Rasheem Green Jersey .J. -- Kevin Gilbride retired Thursday as offensive co-ordinator for the New York Giants. http://www.cheapseahawksjerseyssale.com/?tag=cortez-kennedy-jersey-sale . A steady downpour and low temperatures were predicted for much of the night. No makeup date was immediately announced, although it was determined that the game will not be part of a doubleheader on Wednesday.Aitor Karanka could yet resolve his issues with Middlesbrough and remain in charge of the club, Sky Sports News HQ understands. Karanka did not travel for Boros 2-0 defeat against Charlton at The Valley on Sunday, with assistant manager Steve Agnew taking charge of the team instead.The Middlesbrough boss is thought to have stormed out of the clubs Rockcliffe Training Ground on Friday after telling his players he no longer wanted to be their manager. It is understood Karanka is now due to meet with the clubs hierarchy on Tuesday to discuss his future.Sky sources believe there is a will from both sides to address the situation positively rather than part ways. Highlights of Middlesbroughs 2-0 Championship defeat at Charlton on Sunday That could therefore see the Spaniard stay in his position after he had looked set to leave this week.If he does remain, Karanka will have to work quickly to repair his relationship with his squad in order to prevent Middlebroughs promootion challenge from faltering further. Authentic Seattle Seahawks Jerseys. The 42-year-old is believed to have questioned the teams desire to reach the Premier League in a heated exchange following a 1-0 defeat to relegation-threatened Rotherham on Tuesday. Steve Agnew took Middlesbroughs team at Charlton in Karankas absence It is understood it was not the first time Karanka has had an altercation with his players this season, having already clashed with wingers Albert Adomah and Stewart Downing.Travelling Boro fans were vocal in their backing of Jose Mourinhos former Real Madrid assistant during the weekend defeat in London. Stewart Downing in action for Middlesbrough After the club released a statement on Saturday morning saying Agnew would be in charge at Charlton, no more official comment has been made.Speaking to Sky Sports before kick-off at The Valley, Agnew said: The club have released a statement so we have to just respect the wishes of the club and prepare for a football match. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: Charlton 2-0 Middlesbrough As it happened Karanka in player bust-up Boro fall late at Rotherham Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz