Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Hardwired… To Self-Destruct
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

12.11.2018 07:01
player from a Division III school. "I felt like I acco Antworten

MELBOURNE, Australia -- Montreals Eugenie Bouchard reached the fourth round of a Grand Slam for the first time on Friday as the 30th seed beat American Lauren Davis 6-2, 6-2 at the Australian Open. Chris Long Jersey . Bouchard, 19, became the first Canadian woman to reach the round of 16 in Australia since Maureen Drake in 1999. Alexsandra Wozniak of Blainville, Que., got this far at the French Open in 2009 before losing to Serena Williams. "I thought I played well, tried to be aggressive, really tried to control the point," said Bouchard. Davis, No. 68 on the WTAs singles list, lost in 70 minutes as both players battled on the fifth day of a record heat wave and temperatures in the mid-40s C. "It was definitely hot today, the hottest I felt in any of my matches so far," said Bouchard. "I was happy to win in straight sets." Bouchard, the 30th seed, will next play unseeded Australian Casey Dellacqua, who beat Zheng Jie of China 6-2, 6-4 Bouchard earned her quick win on a second match point, which she set up with a forehand winner in the corner after a 16-shot rally. The Montrealer took a 5-1 lead in the opening set but failed to serve out in the next game, with Davis climbing to 2-5. Bouchard took the opener in the next game before taking control and running out the victory. Bouchard ended the match with four aces, breaking on five of eight chances, with 18 winners and 23 unforced errors. "I always want to do better, I think its just a step in the process," Bouchard said of her fourth-round achievement. "Im trying to always improve on the court. I think I played better today, thats what Im most happy about." Dellacqua, unseeded in Melbourne and ranked No. 120 in the world, said she will face a battle against what she called Bouchards great server. "Its going to be another challenge for me ... I know it will be tough against Eugenie." Bouchard also won her opening doubles match with last-minute partner Vera Dushevina of Russia. They defeated beating Yalena Solovieva and Elena Svitolina of the Ukraine 6-3, 6-1 in a meeting of unseeded pairs. Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., the 11th seed, will play his third round match on Saturday against No. 22 Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria. Fletcher Cox Jersey . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Herman Edwards Jersey . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysonline.com/?tag=tre-sullivan-jersey-online . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home.ASHBURN, Va. -- The linebacker with 100 per cent attendance says theres a 99 per cent chance hes done. Washington Redskins captain London Fletcher, who has never missed a game in 16 NFL seasons, announced Wednesday that he plans to retire at the end of the year, the conclusion of a remarkable career for the undersized, undrafted player from a Division III school. "I felt like I accomplished everything I can accomplish in the National Football League from a players standpoint," Fletcher said. "Obviously everybody wants to go out like Ray Lewis with the Super Bowl parade ... but it wasnt in the cards for me." Fletcher left a tiny opening that he could return, but age has finally started to catch up with the player who always seemed ageless. Hes 38, and his tackles and playing time have declined this season. Hes set to be a free agent, and hes the leader of a struggling defence that is one of many reasons the Redskins (3-11) have clinched their fifth last-place finish in six years. "Im about 99 per cent certain that this will be my last season," Fletcher said. "Ive got to leave at least one per cent in case I change my mind, but its really just about having another conversation with my wife. ... I want to put on a nice suit when I go to that 100 per cent." Fletcher, listed at 5-foot-10, has answered the call for all 254 regular season games since joining the St. Louis Rams out of John Carroll in 1998, the longest consecutive games streak for a defensive player since the 1970 merger and fourth all-time behind Jeff Feagles (352), Brett Favre (299) and Jim Marshall (282). Hes started 213 straight games -- the longest such run by a linebacker in NFL history -- over four seasons with the Rams, five with the Buffalo Bills and seven with the Redskins. He said hes thought about retirement for four or five years, but he had previously said would wait until the calm of the off-season to decide for good rather than announcing it in-season while emotions are strong. He said Wednesday he changed his mind because he wanted a chance to say goodbye to the fans at Sundays home finale against the Dallas Cowboys. Fletcher once called himself the "Susan Lucci of the NFL" because he was always getting snubbed at Pro Bowl time, but the drought ended when was selected for the all-star game for four consecutive seasons starting in 2009. He was second-team All-Pro in 2011 and 2012, has played in two Super Bowlls and is the only player since sacks became an official stat in 1982 to have 30 sacks, 20 interceptions and 20 forced fumbles. Nick Foles Jersey. Asked if hes Hall of Fame worthy, he laughed and said there will "definitely" be room for debate when hes compared to others who have been enshrined. "I think hes definitely a Hall of Fame calibre player," coach Mike Shanahan said. "His work speaks for itself." Fletcher said he can still "go out and make plays" despite his age and is leaving in part to spend more time a family that includes three young children. He said he hopes to leave a legacy of helping develop teammate Perry Riley, but Fletchers overwhelming accomplishment is that he always found a way to play, no matter how badly he was limping from some injury after the previous game. "I dont know how he does it," linebacker Brian Orakpo said. "Any time Im feeling bad or I dont want to practice or Im sore, and I look at this guy and hes still going -- you cant complain. Its impossible to go out there and complain because this guys out there doing it and he has 10-plus years on me." Fletcher said the streak was his way of not letting his teammates down. "I always wanted to be able to be there for them and know that, Hey, they can count on me," Fletcher said. "And even prove doubters wrong when theres a little nick or bump and they think, Hey, this is going to be the end of the streak or whatever the case may be -- to be able to say: You know what? Im tough enough to get through this." Notes: Fletcher also gave a passionate endorsement for Shanahan to return. "I think you should extend him, as crazy as that may sound," Fletcher said. ... Fletchers advice to embattled quarterback Robert Griffin III, who has been benched for the rest of the season: "This is a time for him to exhale, take a step back." Griffins rambling response: "I agree with him. And I did take that advice because for some people it can push you over the edge and really frustrate you, so for me I just gotta do what Fletch told me and exhale, just let it all go because you have to let the people that know you defend you. And you cant try to defend yourself or your family in these situations. Its unfortunate and people wont understand that. But people that know me, know my parents, know my family, know what goes on around here, they have to defend me." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz