Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Radio und TV
liny195 Offline

Helpless Member

20.11.2018 07:48
Live updates from Robert Saleh’s Week 2 press conference Antworten

The San Francisco 49ers are back at practice on Thursday as they continue preparations for their Week 2 home opener against the Detroit Lions. Detroit is coming to Santa Clara off a short week from their Monday Night Football loss to the New York Jets. 49ers-Lions kickoff is scheduled for 1:05 p.m. PT on FOX. Defensive coordinator Robert Saleh is meeting with the media at 12:40 p.m. http://www.the49ersfootballauthentic.com/marquise-goodwin-jersey-authentic , and he will be followed by an open locker room from 12:45 to 1:30 p.m. The team hits the practice field at 1:50 p.m. Practice is open to the media until team drills begin, and we’ll get a practice participation report following the session.The 49ers will stream the press conferences Twitter, Facebook Womens DeForest Buckner Jersey , and the team’s app. The 49ers beat writers will also have updates from the media sessions. I’ve embedded our beat writer Twitter list so you can follow along. We’ll have transcripts later today.A Twitter List by NinersNation I am not only very interested in what Nick Mullens can do with his second start but I am also excited to watch rookie draft sensation Saquon Barkley play too. On the other hand, hopefully we can stop him.Saquon Barkley has been fairly inconsistent as a rusher but still has managed to run for 519 yards over eight games for a 4.7 yards average per attempt. He has also caught 58 passes for 497 yards giving him 1016 total yards from the line of scrimmage. Not too shabby for his first eight games in the NFL. He should be fun to watch.Getting back to Nick Mullens with an “e”. I don’t expect him to put on a performance like he did against Oakland but I liked what I saw from him in the preseason and I think he may just hold his own. He seems to find his receivers a lot quicker than CJ Beathard but then, Youth Brock Coyle Jersey , who doesn’t? A lot of things can happen but I have a very good feeling about Monday night. Let’s hope Dakota Watson can also have another good performance.Don’t miss the link to the article by Dan Brown (did I read his books :-)) I was a big fan of Ken Willard and the other guy is one of my all time favorites too. Anyway, enjoy the hot links:Mike Person has morphed from roster bubble to standoutBrad Almquist49ers promote Greg Mabin; sign Tarvarus McFadden to practice squadMatt Maiocco49ers buzz: Thursday’s top 5 insights at HQCam Inman49ers Aim for Repeat Primetime Performance, Host Giants in Week 10Kelana Martin49ers lead the league in average yards after the catch Womens Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey , per NFL MatchupDavid BonillaEli Manning: I’m only worrying about Monday nightJosh AlperMatt Breida should be his healthiest in weeks for 49ers-Giants gameMatt Maiocco49ers hold tryouts for 14 players; team has one open roster spotMatt MaioccoHow one ex-49ers star helped anotherDaniel BrownHow can 49ers’ rushing attack help Mullens encore?Cam InmanNFL special teams rankings through Week 9Eric Eager

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz