Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

12.12.2018 04:28
Im going to keep you guys guessing Antworten

Newark, NJ (SportsNetwork. Udonis Haslem Jersey .com) - Craig Anderson stopped all 34 shots he faced and Kyle Turris provided all the offense Ottawa needed in a 2-0 decision over New Jersey at Prudential Center. Turris hit the net early in the first period on a power play and then added his second goal just ahead of the final buzzer. Anderson collected his third shutout of the season and very nearly snagged a piece of history for the Senators, who have won two of three and recorded at least a point in all of those contests. Cory Schneider made just 14 saves for the Devils, losers of five consecutive games. James Johnson Jersey .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm. Edrice Adebayo Jersey . "I have had no discussions with Chad Johnson or his representation," Popp said Friday in an email. However, he appeared to confirm a report on Twitter from TSN this week that Johnson was on Montreals negotiation list. http://www.basketballheatshop.info/Cheap-Justise-Winslow-Heat-Jersey/ .com) - Nate Buss 3-pointer with 5.Australian freestyle skier Dale Begg-Smith saw his moguls career end with a thud on Monday, failing to advance to the finals in Sochi after a hard crash in the second run. Begg-Smith was born in Canada but has competed for Australia since 2001. He won gold in Turin in 2006 then took the silver medal behind Alex Bilodeau four years ago in Vancouver. He took several years off following the last Olympics, but resumed his career in time for Sochi. His opening run wasnt good enough to crack the Top 10 and advance to the semifinal, but he got another chance in the second qualifier. After a hard crash in that attempt, he failed to qualify. That brings an end to his last stab to return to the sport he once dominated. "It was a desperate move to come back this year," he said inn the finish area, a rueful smile on his face. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys. "I was looking for a miraculous performance." Begg-Smith posted a fifth place showing in his first event back this year, but the rest of his results were consistently mediocre. On Monday night, his three years away from competition showed. "I just wasnt feeling it tonight," he said about his run. "The snow was soft and I havent skied on soft snow for four years. I wasnt feeling it, I just got a little bit off." Asked directly if he would ski in the world cup again, he replied simply, "no." As for his future plans, he smiled again: "Im an international man of mystery. Im going to keep you guys guessing." (With files from the Olympic News Service) cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz