Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

12.12.2018 04:48
well get them." S Antworten

Following hundreds of thousands of votes cast online by fans, TSN revealed the Top 16 curlers for the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys. Dwyane Wade Jersey . Headlined by Team Canadas Brad Jacobs, Ryan Fry, E.J. Harnden, and Ryan Harnden, the world-class roster of curlers will compete for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre on Jan. 11-12, 2014. The TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys will be one of the last major curling events featuring Jacobs and his rink before they head to Russia for the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. The Top 16 vote-getters at each position, in alphabetical order, are as follows: Skip Third Second Lead Brad Gushue Dave Nedohin Brent Laing Ben Hebert Brad Jacobs John Morris Carter Rycroft Craig Savill Jeff Stoughton Jon Mead E.J. Harnden Mark Nichols Kevin Martin Ryan Fry Marc Kennedy Ryan Harnden The Top 16 curlers by the numbers: • 10 – World Champions • 9 – Returning All-Stars (Hebert, Kennedy, Laing, Martin, Mead, Morris, Rycroft, Savill, and Stoughton) • 7 – New All-Stars (Fry, Gushue, E.J. Harnden, Ryan Harnden, Jacobs, Nedohin, and Nichols) • 6 – Olympic gold medallists • 4 – members of Team Brad Jacobs and Team Kevin Martin • 3 – members of Team Jeff Stoughton • 2 – members of Team Glenn Howard • 1 – #1 voted-in skip is Team Canadas Brad Jacobs "Between Team Canadas representatives for Sochi 2014 and a slate of World and Olympic curling champions, the depth of talent participating in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME presented by Pintys is truly remarkable," said Shelagh Paul, Vice-President, Marketing and Communications, Travelers Canada. "With a world-class curling field now set, we join fans in counting down to what promises to be an event to remember." All-Star Draft Show The Top 16 curlers will be drafted into four All-Star teams during an outdoor broadcast airing Friday, Jan. 10 at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2 – giving fans the chance to see their favourite curlers compete with new teammates. Additional details on the draft format will be announced in the coming weeks. Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys .com) - Carmelo Anthony tallied 31 points to help the New York Knicks continue their improved play of late with a 100-92 victory over a short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder squad. James Johnson Jersey . -- Canada played to expectation up until halftime. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.info/justise-winslow-heat-jersey/ . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand.LONDON, Ont. -- Safely in position to make the cut after her second round at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open, amateur Brooke Henderson still talked like playing on the weekend was in doubt. "I left a lot of opportunities out there and missed a lot of birdies, but thats OK," she said. "If I play the weekend, well get them." Saying "if" wasnt necessary. After shooting a 1-under-par 71 to get to 3 under for the tournament, the 16-year-old will get those opportunities Saturday and Sunday. Henderson was one of four Canadians to make the cut, along with Jennifer Kirby, amateur Jennifer Ha and Sue Kim. Henderson will move on after not making it past the second round in this event the past two years. "Im a lot more comfortable on the big stage," Henderson said. "Its awesome, because when I was out here at 14, I was pretty nervous and didnt really know anybody. Now, I know quite a few of the pros and they know me. Im more comfortable in the big setting with all the fans and all the cameras." Henderson has to be with all the attention on her this week at London Hunt and Country Club. Playing in a group with Kirby of Paris, Ont., and Rebecca Lee-Bentham of Toronto, Henderson was still the main draw. Following a second-place finish at the U.S. Amateur and a tie for 10th at the U.S. Womens Open, Hennderson has high expectations on her as the future face of Canadian golf. Hassan Whiteside Jersey. She doesnt know what her secret is, but the soon-to-be 17-year-old doesnt flinch at the exposure shes getting. "Its a challenge to be able to play well for (fans), and I love it," the Smiths Falls, Ont., native said. "I know theyre all cheering for me, so really its positive energy." Kirby used some of that positive energy to remain as the low Canadian at 5 under with an even-par 72 Friday. That had her 10 strokes off the lead, held by South Koreas So Yeon Ryu. "I didnt make a lot of birdie putts, but I made a lot of par saves," Kirby said. "Hopefully I can go a little lower on the weekend." Ha, whos from Calgary, had the best morning round of any Canadian with a 3-under 69 to get her to 3 under for the tournament. Kim of Langley, B.C., just made it a 1 under. Lee-Bentham, Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault, Que., Natalie Gleadall of Stratford, Ont., and Elizabeth Tong of Thornhill, Ont., missed by a stroke at even par. Lorie Kane (Charlottetown), Alena Sharp (Hamilton) and Jessica Wallace (Langley) were 1 over, Maude-Aimee LeBlanc (Sherbrooke, Que.) was 2 over, Samantha Richdale (Kelowna, B.C.) was 3 over, Erica Rivard (Tecumseh, Ont.) was 4 over and Nicole Vandermade (Brantford, Ont.) was 5 over. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz