Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Metallica On Tour
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

17.12.2018 04:28
on course for a third consecutive title with a Antworten

ST. Authentic Tony Carr Jersey . LOUIS -- Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright says his elbow injury is not serious. He could miss a start to allow the tendinitis to calm down. "Im OK, I really am," Wainwright said Friday. "I know that in this business when the word elbow gets thrown around people think the worst, but in actuality and in all honest to goodness truth, the only reason we did an MRI at all was to see how to treat it better, to see exactly which spot was dinged up." General manager John Mozeliak said the team would have a better idea of its next move after Wainwright plays catch on Saturday. The right-hander was a 19-game winner last year and won 20 games in 2010. "I think the best way to think about this now is its a long season and certainly you dont want to put the season in jeopardy for one start," Mozeliak said. "I certainly know where were leaning, but Id like to see how he responds tomorrow." Wainwright is tied for the National League lead in wins at 9-3 with a 2.15 ERA. He had an injection on Wednesday after an MRI exam pinpointed the trouble area in the back of his elbow. "If I have to miss a start once every three years without going on the DL, I think thats an OK thing," Wainwright said. "I could pitch through this, theres no doubt, without seeing doctors, without getting a shot. Thats not the smart play, lets get this treated, lets get this knocked out." Wainwright, who missed the 2011 season after undergoing elbow reconstruction surgery, said the sole reason for the MRI was to aid in rehab efforts. Wainwright sought to calm fans, saying the elbow was fine and the tendon was "thick as an oak tree and strong as can be." Both the team and pitcher kept open the possibility Wainwright could stay on his turn and pitch Monday against the Mets, but all agreed a little rest would be beneficial. Wainwright was second in the NL with 100 1-3 innings. He said the elbow began bothering him the last two starts. Cheap Nike Pelicans Jerseys . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. Authentic Anthony Davis Jersey . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. http://www.cheappelicansjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-etwaun-moore-jersey .ca! There is plenty of blame to be shared as a result of the most recent NHL player (Pittsburghs Brooks Orpik) to be evacuated from the ice on a stretcher following an ugly incident Saturday night in Boston.OEIRAS, Portugal -- Top-seeded Tomas Berdych eased into the final of the Portugal Open by beating Victor Hanescu 6-2, 6-2 on Saturday, while Carla Suarez Navarro won her first career title in the womens event. Berdych will face either Carlos Berlocq or Daniel Gimeno-Traver in Sundays final. Berrdych hit five aces and converted all four of his break points to dismiss Hanescu. Authentic Julius Randle Jersey. Suarez Navarro outlasted Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia 6-4, 3-6, 6-4 to win the womens title. The Spaniard had lost her previous five finals, including last years tournament in Oeiras. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz