Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Metallica On Tour
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

18.12.2018 03:35
heapjerseyseahawks.com/]Authentic Nike Seattle Sea Antworten

MONTREAL -- The notion that Henrik Lundqvist cant play at the Bell Centre has been officially dispelled. Authentic Tony Bradley Jersey . The goalie called King Henrik made 40 saves as the New York Rangers took control of the Eastern Conference final with a 3-1 victory over the desperate Montreal Canadiens on Monday night. The Rangers lead the best-of-seven Eastern Conference final 2-0 heading back to New York for Game 3 on Thursday and Game 4 on Sunday. The Canadiens, missing star goalie Carey Price to injury, came out blazing in a bid to avenge a listless 7-2 thumping in the series opener only to run into the Lundqvist wall. "I thought we played well, and the only reason we lost was Lundqvist," said Montreal coach Michel Therrien. "He stole that game." There was concern that Lundqvist may have a mental block about playing in Montreal as a string of weak outings at the Bell Centre had moved successive coaches John Tortorella and the current Alain Vigneault to not even play him there. He hadnt started a game in Montreal in more than two years. But the goalie who was bested by Price at the Sochi Olympics as Canada beat Sweden in the final has allowed only three goals on 63 shots in the series. The Canadiens got the opening goal 6:14 in from Max Pacioretty, but Ryan McDonagh tied it only 17 seconds later on a shot that went in off defenceman Josh Gorges and a goalpost. "We knew they were going to come hard, but we put ourselves in a tough spot there by not getting pucks out," said Lundqvist. "They were all over us. "But to tie it up quickly like that, I think that was important to kind of even out the momentum a little bit." Rick Nash and Martin St. Louis also scored on Dustin Tokarski, the surprise starter for Montreal ahead of regular backup Peter Budaj. Tokarski looked shaky at times, but had no chance on two of the three Rangers goals. The Canadiens had announced Monday morning that Price, the Olympic gold medallist who hurt his right knee in the series opener when he was crashed into by Chris Kreider, would miss the rest of the series. They hope to have him back if they reach the Stanley Cup final, but their situation looks bleak heading to New York. "It was a lot of fun," Tokarski said after his first NHL playoff start. "There was a lot of adrenaline. You grow up as a kid wanting to play in the playoffs, and I got the opportunity and just came up a bit short." Coach Michel Therrien said he opted for Tokarski over Budaj because of the youngsters record of winning championships at other levels. The 24-year-old from Humboldt, Sask., has a Memorial Cup, a world junior championship and an AHL title on his resume. "Hes a winner," said Therrien. "I thought he played well. We talked to Peter and he reacted as a pro. Hes a good teammate." A grinning New York coach Alain Vigneault said Montreals goalie choice was no surprise. "Somehow, we had an inkling (Sunday) night that it was probably going to be that gentleman (Tokarski)," Vigneault said with a grin. "Hockeys a small world." But in the end, he agreed that Lundqvist was the difference in the game. "Hes the only reason we were still in the game," he said. "They had total control of the pressure. "A lucky bounce changed the dynamics of the game." Montreal outshot New York 41-30. The high-paced action from the start between two of the leagues best skating teams had the 21,273 roaring in their seats for most of the game. Montreals worst fears were realized in the first period, which they dominated while still falling behind 2-1. A long period of sustained pressure produced the first goal as Lundqvists clearing attempt went off Pacioretty and into the net at 6:14. But only 17 seconds later, the hockey gods gave it back to New York as McDonagh swiped a puck toward the net from the point and saw it go in off Gorges leg and a goalpost. McDonagh had a goal and an assist to give the defenceman six points in the opening two games of the series. "The Canadiens were coming wave after wave in the first period," said St. Louis. "If it wasnt for Lundqvist, there might have been a different result after the first. "He gave us time to find our legs. The goal by Mac was a big one. It calmed everyone down and allowed us to regroup." The crowd was booing Kreider when he sent a pass across to the right side and Nashs one-time went in off the midsection of Tokarski, who was late getting across. It was the second in as many games and second of the playoffs for Nash. Tokarski had no chance as St. Louis wired a shot from the slot on a power play inside the post at 8:03 of the middle frame. The Rangers played a thorough defensive game in the third to prevent a comeback. St. Louis scored a day after he and his teammates attended the funeral of his mother, who died suddenly just before Mothers Day. The Rangers have rallied around the grieving veteran and have won five in a row since her death. "Its been an emotional weekend," said St. Louis. "Ill definitely never forget this weekend for many reasons, but I think the grieving process will still take a while. "But that stuff is behind me. Tonight, we wanted to make sure wed have the emotion wed need to win this game because we knew they would come out hard, especially rallying, losing their best player, so I thought we answered." Notes -- Montreals Alex Galchenyuk returned from an injury to see his first playoff action for Montreal, replacing Michael Bournival. He got 13:23 of ice time and looked rusty. . New York forward Derick Brassard, who suffered a suspected shoulder injury in Game 1, was replaced by grinder Dan Carcillo. . . Price was photographed at the Bell Centre with a brace on his right knee. . . Prime Minister Stephen Harper attended the game. Authentic Jonas Jerebko Jersey . -- LeBron James warned the Orlando Magic to stop double-teaming him and ignoring James Jones. Cheap Nike Jazz Jerseys . Minutes after the previously winless Colts got their first win, 27-13 over Tennessee, team vice chairman Bill Polian said the four-time league MVP will not play this season though he has begun throwing to teammates at the team complex. http://www.cheapjazzjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-adrian-dantley-jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance.DALLAS -- Somebody had to win the matchup between struggling teams, and the Dallas Stars got the best of the Ottawa Senators. Trevor Daley and Jamie Benn scored third-period goals to help the Stars beat the Ottawa Senators 3-1 on Saturday. The Stars snapped a four-game losing streak (0-3-1) and sent the Senators to their sixth consecutive defeat (0-5-1), tying Ottawas longest skid this season. "Theyve answered almost every call this year," Stars coach Lindy Ruff said. "From the (six-game losing streak) in January to this little bit of a tough stretch. Weve just got to stay with it." Jordie Benn had two assists for the Stars. Cody Eakin had tied the game with a second-period goal. "This is just playoff hockey now the rest of the way," Ruff said. "Youre going to have to have the ability to come back. Youre going to need some big saves at crucial times." Kari Lehtonen did that after Erik Karlsson netted Ottawas goal just 3:27 into the game. Lehtonen made 26 saves in his second game since returning from a head injury sustained on March 11 in Dallas previous victory. The most important stop came after Eakins tying goal at 15:07 of the second. Ottawas Erik Condra took a shot from in front that Lehtonen stopped, but he and Condra ended up in the net. The play was ruled no goal. "I was able to make the save," Lehtonen said. "The puck was in front of my pads. He got pushed from behind, and he pushed me into the net. "It could have gone the other way too. It was good to see (the referee) was on top of the play, so I wasnt too worried about it." Lehtonen lost at Philadelphia on Thursday. "I felt good in Philadelphia. The result wasnt very good," Lehtonen said. "(Saturday) I got a couple of good bounces and a couple of posts, and the end result was good." Senators coach Paul MacLean said that teams create their own good fortune. "If you dont feel you have any puck luck, then youre not working hard enough on a day-to-day basis," he said. "You shouldnt expect a break or something to go your way unless youre out there doing the work." Daleys goal, following a brief power play, came after Senators goalie Robin Lehner stopped Colton Sceviiours shot. Cheap Jazz Jerseys. Dallas Ray Whitney retrieved the puck and passed it to Daley. Eakin also scored off a rebound. "It feels like its been a long time (10 games) for me," Eakin said. "It was nice to chip in and relieve that top line. We get momentum when we play four lines and everybody is creating opportunities and putting pucks on the net." Jamie Benn, part of that top line, reached 30 goals for the first time in his five NHL seasons. He took a pass from Tyler Seguin at the top of the left circle and fired a shot into the upper left corner of the net. Lehner made 39 saves against Dallas, which had a 42-27 shots advantage. The Senators goalie had allowed 19 goals in losing the previous four games. "I thought he came back, and I think thats really a good part of the learning experience for him after things didnt go his way," MacLean said. "I thought he came out and he really battled." Dallas outshot Ottawa 17-7 in the first period, but the Senators scored the only goal. Colin Greening made a pass from the top of the right circle to the high slot to Karlsson, who fired a shot past Lehtonen at 3:27. "We got the lead, but couldnt really follow through until the end there, and they had a couple of nice goals to finish it off," Karlsson said. "Unfortunately, just couldnt put the puck in the net." Dallas failed to score on three power plays in the second but the Stars broke through during 4-on-4 play with 4:53 left in the period. Lehner stopped Valeri Nichushkins attempt as he skated across the crease, but Eakin poked the rebound out from under the goalie to tie it. NOTES: C Shawn Horcoff returned for Dallas after missing four games because of a broken finger. LW Erik Coles streak of 269 consecutive games played ended because of an upper-body injury. He is day to day. ... Despite their recent struggles, the Stars are 6-1-1 in their last eight home games. They are 5-1 in games in which defenceman Daley has scored. ... Seguin extended his point streak to eight games (six goals, nine assists). ... Ottawa defenceman Karlsson has points in six consecutive games (two goals, six assists). ... In the teams previous four games, they allowed 39 goals and 262 shots combined. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz