Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Radio und TV
liny195 Offline

Helpless Member

18.12.2018 07:35
I understand that a lot of what’s been happening with the San Francisco 49ers Antworten

Look http://www.49erscheapstore.com/k_waun-williams-jersey-cheap ,has been young players making dumb moves that wind up piling up into huge issues. I get that. I also get that many of the players, especially on defense, are defending Robert Saleh saying they called a good game and taking the blame for the issues themselves. First of all—that’s great. These guys that have accountability and aren’t pointing the finger when things get bad are the right guys to have in the locker room. I’ll go more into it today, but short answer is—that locker room could be on meltdown and instead it’s sticking together. John Lynch got that part right. But second and more important: Just why aren’t the players executing? If good gameplans are called, and players (multiple)are out of position then why is that happening? Is that still a player issue or a coaching issue? Is Robert Saleh’s defense too complicated for its own good? Are they not coaching players up?I’m not pointing a finger at anyone. Maybe Saleh is calling great games and the players are not communicating/executing. If that’s the case, then my question is why aren’t they? Is it youth or some other reason. Just something to think about. Onto your links. Jimmy Garoppolo has ‘different perspective’ watching 49ers after torn ACL (Chan)49ers’ George Kittle, a captain Youth Richard Sherman Jersey , quickly earns locker-room respect (Branch)49ers ‘definitely’ want Richard Sherman on team next season (Maiocco)49ers injury report: Dante Pettis will return vs. Cardinals (Madson)Which 1-win wonder spies No. 1 pick: 49ers, Raiders, Cards, Giants? (Inman)49ers’ Richard Sherman: I’m not going anywhere (Cohn)Kyle Shanahan looks to captains to usher 49ers through adversity (Maiocco)John Lynch says 49ers having ‘a lot of conversations’ as trade deadline approaches (Bonilla)Jimmy Garoppolo: Dwelled on the play, ACL tear but have moved on (Wagoner)5 ways 49ers can beat Cardinals in second matchup (Madson)What a horrible night to have a curse... The San Francisco 49ers promoted running back Matt Dayes from the practice squad on Monday to add some depth for their Monday Night Football contest against the New York Giants. To make room for Dayes, the 49ers released defensive back Tyvis Powell. It seemed likely the 49ers would release quarterback Tom Savage one again, but that was not the case.The decision to release Powell is an intriguing one. Last week he started at strong safety Cheap Dante Pettis Jersey , a week after moving into the starting lineup when Jaquiski Tartt and Antone Exum. Tartt is out this week with the shoulder injury he suffered two weeks ago. Exum was inactive last week due to a concussion, but is through the concussion protocol.The 49ers will go into Monday’s game with Exum and rookie Marcell Harris available at strong safety. Exum seems likely to get the start, and the team is comfortable having the rookie available if anything happens to Exum. Last week was Harris’ first game active with the team. He played 15 special teams snaps and six defensive snaps. Of the six defensive snaps, he played five in a box role, and one in a free safety role.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz