Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
linchao Offline

Helpless Member

20.12.2018 04:16
The Los Angeles Rams had scored 47 points through the first 57 minutes of Monday night’s game over the Kansas City Chiefs , but Antworten

It took Jared Goff and the Rams’ offense just six plays and less than a minute to go get the touchdown they needed to get a 54-51 win in the third-highest scoring game in league history.Goff’s 40-yard touchdown pass to Gerald Everett with 1:56 remaining was enough to get the win as Patrick Mahomes would be intercepted on each of Kansas City’s final two possessions to thwart a Chiefs rally. His performance in the late moments left his head coach, Sean McVay, gushing with praise for his quarterback.“He was awesome, especially in the last drive,” McVay said. “You talk http://www.ramsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-aqib-talib-jersey about, I think it was a six-play drive, they were mixing in some 2-man (coverage) and then going into a little bit of an invert and he was just finding the right completion. Guys were separating but it’s just one of those deals where offensive line was doing a great job protecting especially against some elite rushers up front and guys creating separation and he’s got to put it on the money.The first two plays of the drive netted just one yard on a scramble by Goff and an incomplete pass to Josh Reynolds that was nearly picked off by Chiefs cornerback Orlando Scandrick. From that moment, Goff marched the Rams 74 yards in four plays for what proved to be the game-winning score.Goff went right back at Scandrick for a 22-yard gain to Brandin Cooks.“I thought the one play to Cooks on the right sideline when they were in a 2-man Youth John Johnson Jersey , he hits him on an out route,” McVay continued. “You look at when he let that thing go before Scandrick could flip his eyes around, and then Brandin runs after the catch.”After a quick sideline throw to Everett, Goff hit Tyler Higbee on an out route against Daniel Sorensen for another 10 yards as the Rams moved into Kansas City territory. Then as soon as the Chiefs presented a big-play opportunity by going to a single safety defense instead of a two safety call, Goff pounced with a go ball over Sorensen to Everett for a 40-yard touchdown.“We hit Tyler Higbee, Gerald Everett makes a play and then he finishes it off with the touchdown so it was a great job,” McVay said. “They dropped the safety down and he put in up and down and Gerald ends up (tiptoeing) right down the sidelines and not stepping out of bounds. So many guys made plays today but I thought Jared’s poise and confidence, ability to respond when it wasn’t always pretty especially in some instances is why you love him and why he’s such a great quarterback because of that even-keeled demeanor and disposition and that poise that we always talk about.”Goff completed 31 of 49 passes for 413 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions on Monday night for the Rams.Random Ramsdom 9/19: Neighborhood watch http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-dominique-easley-jersey , LA Rams dig in for brawl with Bolts. The Rams are good no matter who they play I Pro Football FocusPro Football Focus analysts Steve Palazzolo and Sam Monson explain why the Rams are the real deal this season. Acknowledging that they clearly beat up inferior opponents in the first two weeks of the season, Palazzolo and Monson explain why the Rams will continue to get the job done when they clash with better teams over the next couple games. Here’s one of the nifty PFF graphics that you can see in the video. Again, thank you Samuel Lester Snead! Guess which three Rams made the PFF ‘Team of the Week’ I Rams Official SiteThree Rams made this week’s PFF ‘Team Of The Week’. Make your predictions and click the link to see if you nailed em. Crossing enemy lines: the Chargers site breaks down Sunday’s matchup I Chargers Official SiteSee what they’re saying about the Sunday’s matchup over on the Chargers website. We only get to see LAR Vs LAC every four years, and fortunately this meeting has the makings of a heavyweight clash. If possible, be sure to make it out to the Coliseum this Sunday. Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks can’t agree on what the outcome of the Rams/Chargers game I Rams Official SiteDaniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks analyze the Rams/Chargers game, and provide differing opinions on how the game will play out. Standouts from both teams are highlighted, including Todd Gurley and Chargers linebacker Kyzer White.Will Brinson and Kenny White can’t agree either. I CBS SportsWill Brinson and Kenny White analyze the line for Sunday’s game, and like Brooks and Jeremiah http://www.authenticslosangelesrams.com/cheap-greg-zuerlein-jersey , they disagree on who will win, or at least cover. What do you think? Is the Rams by 7 a fair line? San Diego, what say you?I San Diego Union-Tribune San Diego is now open game for the Rams to build their fan base, and they’ve made some inroads in that regard. The San Diego Union Tribune is still as versed in all-things Chargers as any Los Angeles-based paper is, so what are they saying about this Sunday’s game down in LoCal?

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz