Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
linchao Offline

Helpless Member

20.12.2018 04:26
Sunday Night Football’ odds , line: Eagles vs. Cowboys picks, predictions from model on 70-43 roll - Staff, CBS Sports Antworten

This game marks the biggest underdogs the Cowboys have been all season. It looks like the Leighton Vander Esch Jersey confidence the oddsmakers have in the Cowboys matches that of their fans in recent weeks. The faith has disappeared. Let’s check in on the most recent practice report and see who’s healthy.Finally some good news: Dallas Cowboys roster improves for Philadelphia Eagles game - Stefan Stevenson, Fort Worth Star-TelegramWhile the Youth Sean Lee Jersey Cowboys will be missing several players due to injuries, a couple key players will be returning. 5 matchups to watch in Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys, including Lane Johnson vs. DeMarcus Lawrence - Daniel Gallen, Penn LiveIt looked like the Eagles might be without their All-Pro right tackle, but it appears he will give it a go. He’s been a huge piece in containing DeMarcus Lawrence in the past. Can he keep it going? Philadelphia Eagles: Sidney Jones is close, Jalen Mills out for awhile - Justin Grasso, Inside The IgglesThe Eagles are thin at cornerback and there was some hope that second-year CB Sidney Jones might play on Sunday, but it doesn’t look very likely now. Here is the final practice report:The Cowboys are on Sunday Night Football, but what games will be on TV in your area during the day? 506 Sports hooks us up with their weekly across-the-country TV map.I was really looking forward to catching Dez Bryant’s debut in New Orleans.Cowboys release WR Deonte Thompson, secure 2019 comp pick - K.D. Drummond, Cowboys WireThe Cowboys made some moves to their receiving group this week with the most notable one being the release of free agent acquisition Deonte Thompson. But as K.D. explains, this move has been expected for a while now. Thompson was the team’s speed demon WR, but now they have a new guy for that.Five things to look for in this week’s Cowboys-Eagles matchup: Cooper Color Rush Byron Jones Jersey , turnover, turnovers, and more - Calvin Watkins, The AthleticWatkins provides his weekly five things to look for, including how the Cowboys need to get more out of their newest offensive weapon. Blow ‘em out, Golden Tate to damage, more in Roob’s 10 random Eagles observations for Cowboys Week - Reuben Franks, NBC Sports Philadelphia10 random observations for this week’s matchup, including an unfavorable tidbit about the Cowboys being on the wrong end of a blowout. But despite all the struggles for Dallas this season, they haven’t lost by that margin yet this season. And one of those reasons is an improved defense. But a new addition might make things more difficult for the Cowboys. Will Golden Tate burn Dallas Cowboys yet again? - Michael Middlehurst-Schwartz, USA TodayTate is a name that comes up again and again as the team’s new the secret weapon to spark the Eagles offense. Cowboys CB: Eagles ‘know we don’t like’ Golden Tate - Austin Knoblauch, NFL.comWill the Cowboys be able to contain the Eagles new offensive weapon? Let’s get some game predictions, shall we?Eagles-Cowboys NFL Week 10 Predictions - Staff, NBC 10 PhiladelphiaThe staff for NBC Philadelphia have complete confidence in their team as they pick the Eagles across the board. And their most accurate prognosticator foresees a Sunday night blowout. It’s not surprising that “Team Philadelphia” all pick their squad to win, but that’s not homerism talking. It seems to be the general consensus as even Cowboys writers are predicting an Eagles victory.SportsDay experts’ predictions for Cowboys-Eagles: Can Dallas save its season with a win in Philadelphia? - Staff, SportsDayThe SportsDay writing staff make their picks on Sunday night’s game and it’s completely one-sided. Gut Feeling: Predictions For Cowboys-Eagles - Staff Color Rush Chidobe Awuzie Jersey , Dallas CowboysThe mood over at the Mothership is quite different as they have some optimism sprinkled in for good measure. Hey, we’ll take it. After catching 11 passes and being targeted 15 times in his first game since breaking an ankle 11 months ago, New York Giants star Odell Beckham Jr. was admittedly sore.The NFL's highest-paid receiver was also happy about his game, optimistic about the future, and even a little impish in dealing with his nearby locker room buddy, Saquon Barkley.For a night, the 25-year-old Beckham walked off with the ball the No. 2 overall draft pick carried on his first NFL touchdown, a 68-yard run against the Jacksonville Jaguars in a 20-15 loss.When asked about the ball Thursday, Beckham kept the joke going."No, that's at my house. It's gone already," he quipped as the Giants continued preparations for a Sunday night game in Dallas. "No, I gave it back to him. It's funny how just being in the locker room, it's like your brother and you're joking around with him. Next thing you know, it's across the entire world. It really was nothing more than me just messing around with my boys. I gave him his ball back."Beckham grinned after finishing the sentence, another sign the 25-year-old is enjoying a second chance to play the game he loves after a serious injury to his left ankle.Barkley confirmed he has the ball."There was no way I was not getting that ball back," Barkley said.Looking back on Sunday Color Rush Joe Looney Jersey , Beckham said there were some things that could have been better: The precision and depth of his routes, particularly one post route where he was a little off and Eli Manning could not connect with him in the end zone.It was a first-game thing.Beckham is excited about the new offense that features Barkley in the backfield and has tight end Evan Engram and receiver Sterling Shepard. All are capable of making big plays."We're always one play away," Beckham said. "It can be any second of the game. Like you saw him (Barkley) take it 68 yards. That's what he does. A slant, we're going 60. Evan is liable to go at any time. I get on Shep all the time: It's time for you to start taking these slants to the house. It's a one-play-away offense."Beckham is the focal point of it. He says he will gladly take 15 targets every game and the resulting hits that go along with it.He also won't mind if the Cowboys interfere with him the way the Jags did. He drew interference calls of 30 and 15 yards late in the second quarter to set up a field goal.Beckham insisted both plays would have gone for touchdowns had the Jags not used the "Hack-a-Shaq" defense.For those interested, he does have a special touchdown celebration planned. He also can't wait to win again."There's no feeling like winning," said Beckham, whose last win was at the end of the 2016 season. "Just the overall feeling of everybody in the locker room and knowing we did what we had to do. We'll live on this moment for a little bit. Cool, and then get back to work. Everybody here wants to win, and we know the importance of this game. We know you don't want to get 0-2, and start the season off that way, even though it is a long season. You just want to start fast and finish fast, and finish strong, too."Beckham has already started fast. He just needs his teammates to catch up.NOTES: CB Janoris Jenkins left the field just before the start of practice because of a family emergency, the team said. Teammates and coaches seemed to be offering support as he returned to the locker room. Jenkins had an interception Sunday. ... Shepard returned to practice after sitting out Wednesday with back spasms. ... LB Olivier Vernon (ankle) did not practice. ... LB Tae Davis (hamstring) and RB Wayne Gallman (knee) were limited. ... Barkley had communications with Cowboys running back and former Big Ten Conference opponent Ezekiel Elliott after Sunday's game. "He texted me saying congratulations on the touchdown run and the start of the season."

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz