Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

26.12.2018 02:51
announced Saturday as the winner o Antworten

In the end, it didnt matter that Team Canada could only muster up a half point. Air Max Zalando Norge . What really mattered was that this event came off, that world-class golf came to Halifax and it was embraced by the fans. Mondays RBC Canada Cup was a success in every measurement except perhaps the scoreboard. Under sunny skies and with steamy temperatures, Mike Weir, Graham DeLaet, David Hearn and Adam Hadwin took on Matt Kuchar, Gary Woodland, Trevor Immelman and Manny Villegas at the Ashburn Golf Club. After four nine-hole, singles matches and two alternate-shot matches of the same length, Team World locked up a 5½ to a ½ victory. But never mind that, this wasnt about the score. This was about a fun outing in a part of Canada that doesnt see this kind of golf as often as does say Toronto or Montreal. Its also one of the few times that Canadas best got to team up. Weir, Hearn and DeLaet will see each other out on the PGA Tour but the chance to play together as a team was big for all three. Its the first time in your humble scribes memory that the top Canadian players teamed up on Canadian soil. And while this was an exhibition – DeLaet and Kuchar hit mulligans off the first tee in their singles match – there was still some pride on the line. "I still really want to win this," said Weir, with a big smile before teeing off. If nothing else, these guys are competitive to the end. So this was more than a skins game but less than a tournament. It was competitive but friendly, as it should be. And for sponsor RBC, it was a hit. The players teed off in a morning nine-hole pro-am which one bank official called "about the best thing weve done in a long time." The event is part of a week-long celebration of Canadian golf called GOLFest Nova Scotia and includes a Web.com Tour event where Villegas and Hadwin, along with a gaggle of talented Canadians will get down to more serious business. Kuchar took the celebration to heart, taking his family on a Nova Scotia vacation prior to the RBC Canada Cup shootout. He went to Cape Breton and played Cabot Links and visited Fox Harbr for another round. He got a good chuckle from guests at an evening dinner when he announced that his next stop was going to be P.E.I. Kuchar also delighted the crowds at the closing ceremonies when he praised the golf course and the fans, calling it a great, fun exhibition. And thats pretty much what it was – a great, fun exhibition with some marvelous golf. Just about perfect for Canada Day. Nike Air Max Zalando . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. Nike Air Max Sko Salg . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. http://www.airmaxzalando.com/ . Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central.MIAMI -- Shane Battier called it one of the biggest honours of his life. The Miami Heat forward was announced Saturday as the winner of the leagues Twyman-Stokes Teammate of the Year award, which recognizes selfless play, leadership, work as a role model to other players and commitment. The NBA will make a $25,000 donation to The Battier Take Charge Foundation, which raises money to help provide children with educational and leadership opportunities. Battier received 67 first-place votes and appeared on 209 ballots cast by NBA players in all, finishing as a runaway winner of the award. Charlottes Al Jefferson was second and Dallas Dirk Nowitzki was third in the balloting, in which players could not vote for a current teammate. "Although the guys in the locker room couldnt cast any votes for me, Id like to think they wouldve voted for me if they could," Battier said. "I hope they know that I love them and I appreciate them and everything I do I try to make that locker room better and this team better." Battier was second to Chauncey Billups in voting for the teammate award last season, when it was presented for the first time. Battier is in his 13th and presumably final season. A two-time NBA champion and a two--time member of the leagues All-Defensive team, he has been one of the divisional winners for the leagues sportsmanship award five times. Nike Air Max Sko Tilbud. "I think everybody would agree that you could make a case for a lot of guys in the locker room, but Shane, hes the ultimate teammate," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "Selfless. Hell do whatever it takes. Hes a leader. Hes playing for his brothers, his teammates, and you can feel it. So its a great award." The award is named for Jack Twyman and Maurice Stokes, both members of the Basketball Hall of Fame who were forever linked by what happened in the final game of the 1957-58 regular season, when Stokes suffered a brain injury. Stokes was paralyzed, and Twyman supported him for the remainder of his life -- even becoming his legal guardian and advocate. "Its an amazing story of brotherhood and being the ultimate teammate," Battier said. In order of finish behind Battier, Jefferson and Nowitzki, the other nominees on this years teammate ballot were Chris Paul, Pau Gasol, Manu Ginobili, Channing Frye, Andre Iguodala, Jameer Nelson, Elton Brand, David West and Mike Dunleavy -- who happens to be Battiers best friend. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz