Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Sport
zhanjiao1212 Offline

Overkill Member

28.12.2018 04:45
Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www.cheapangelsjersey.com/]Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys[/url] [url=http://www. Antworten

PHOENIX -- San Antonio guard Manu Ginobili was an irritant for Phoenix long before any of the current Suns arrived in the desert. Air Max Wholesale . He did it again on Wednesday night. The 36-year-old Ginobili scored 11 of his 24 points in the final four-plus minutes, and the Spurs snapped the Suns five-game winning streak with a 108-101 victory. Phoenixs Channing Frye said hes seen Ginobili do this sort of thing "a trillion times." "Its like a bad nightmare," he said. "Hes absolutely amazing. He just does a good job of continuing to push. I thought he was getting tired there at the end. Obviously, I was wrong." Tim Duncan added 17 points and 13 rebounds and Kawhi Leonard scored 14 for the Spurs, who played without point guard Tony Parker after he bruised a shin in Monday nights loss to the Clippers in Los Angeles. Frye scored 15 of his 22 points in the first quarter. Goran Dragic had 18 points and Eric Bledsoe 15, but the two Phoenix guards were a combined 12 of 33 from the field. Miles Plumlee added 13 points and 13 rebounds. Led by Ginobili, the Spurs outscored the Suns 15-6 over the final 4:11 after Phoenix used a 10-0 run to take a 95-93 lead on Plumlees rebound basket with 5:10 to go. "These guys are a good team," Phoenix coach Jeff Hornacek said, praising San Antonios resiliency. "It doesnt matter if guys are out of the lineup." Ginobili had a tying tip-in, and then made a 3-pointer to put San Antonio ahead for good at 98-95 with 2:58 to play. San Antonio put it out of reach when Ginobili sank a 10-footer from the baseline, and then stole the ball at the other end and made two free throws to make it 104-97 with 47.5 seconds remaining. "Down the stretch I thought we did look like a veteran team," San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said. Ginobili, who also had seven assists, six rebounds and five turnovers, gave himself a so-so grade. "I played pretty well," he said. "I turned the ball over too much but in general the minutes I played I scored well and I moved the ball. I think I did OK. Im very happy that I helped the team win because we are in a tough stretch. We lost the last one, we have a tough back-to-back without Tony and then Oklahoma City." Parker will miss Thursday nights game at Golden State and its uncertain whether he will be able to play when the Spurs host the Thunder on Saturday. Leonards 3-pointer gave San Antonio its first lead at 46-45. There were five lead changes the rest of the first half, with San Antonio up 59-58 at the break. With 4 seconds left in the third, Dragic was fouled while heaving a shot from just past midcourt and Popovich drew a technical complaining about the call. That gave Dragic four free throws. He made three to cut San Antonios lead to 87-81 entering the fourth quarter. Consecutive baskets by Marco Belinelli and Patty Mills put San Antonio ahead 93-85 with 8:30 to go before Markieff Morris three-point play ignited the Suns 10-0 run. "We know that we can play well against good teams," Dragic said. "We are a young team and we have to learn a lot, especially in these types of games where, in the last three or four minutes, you have to close out the game, and I think we can get there." NOTES: Parker has returned to San Antonio for treatment. ... San Antonio has not lost two in a row this season. ... Popovich is the only NBA coach whose tenure dates to Hornaceks playing days. ... Bledsoe was 1-for-8 shooting in the fourth quarter. ... Entering the game, Duncans career minutes (42,064) were 37 more than the 13 players on Phoenixs active roster combined. ... Phoenix has not won six in a row in three years. Cheap Air Max . - David Tomasek had two goals in regulation time and was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Belleville Bulls upset the Oshawa Generals 6-5 on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max Australia Onine . Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. http://www.australiacheapairmax.com/ . The 23-year-old McNabb was an All-Star with the American Hockey Leagues Rochester Americans this season, posting seven goals and 22 assists in 38 games. In 12 games with the Sabres this season, McNabb has accumulated six penalty minutes and a plus-1 rating. He has scored one goal and seven assists in 37 career games with the Sabres, who originally selected him in the third round (66th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.BATHURST, N.B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Jeremy Gregoire scored 4:30 into overtime to lift the Drakkar past the Acadie-Bathurst Titan 1-0. The win moved the Drakkar (31-12-4) two points ahead of the idle Blainville-Boisbriand Armada in the overall standings. Philippe Cadorette stopped just 18 shots for Baie-Comeau, while Miguel Sullivan was far busier for Acadie-Bathurst (17-26-5) with 42 saves. --- WILDCATS 7 SAGUENEENS 4 MONCTON, N.B. — Vladimir Tkachev scored twice as the Wildcats mauled Chicoutimi. Conor Garland, Mathieu Olivier, JC Campagna, Ivan Barbashev and Christophe Lalonde also scored for Moncton (24-23-2). Dominic Beauchemin had a pair off goals for the Sagueneens (24-23-1), with singles coming from William Gignac and Laurent Dauphin. Wholesale Air Max Australia. Monctons Alex Dubeau and Chicoutimis Domenic Graham each finished with 31 saves. --- REMPARTS 6 OLYMPIQUES 2 GATINEAU, Que. — Anthony Duclair scored a hat trick to lead Quebec to a win and take over the goal-scoring lead in the QMJHL. Duclairs three goals moved him to 40 through 45 games, one better than Val-dOrs Anthony Mantha who leads the league in points and has played eight fewer games than Duclair. Kurt Etchegary, Francois Godin and Olivier Archambault also scored for the Remparts (27-12-8), while Francois Brassard stopped 29 shots. Emile Poirier and Vincent Dunn each had a goal for the Olympiques (28-17-2), with Anthony Brodeur making 29 saves. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz