Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 Radio und TV
liny195 Offline

Helpless Member

07.01.2019 04:49
The San Francisco 49ers made several roster moves on Thursday antworten

Womens Dante Pettis Jersey , and one is a biggie. The team formally promoted CB Emmanuel Moseley from the practice squad, and activated LB Dekoda Watson and S Marcell Harris from injury lists. They had two free roster spots, and to clear a third, they waived quarterback Tom Savage. The team also waived WR Aaron Burbridge from the practice squad and signed WR Victor Bolden and CB Greg Mabin to the practice squad.The decision to waive Savage means C.J. Beathard is healthy enough to be active for Thursday Night Football. It does not guarantee he will start, but at the very least he can serve as Nick Mullens backup.I suspect Beathard will be starting even though he was a DNP on Monday and Tuesday Youth Richard Sherman Jersey , and limited on Wednesday. The 49ers only conducted walkthrough practices, saving the full go for game-time so their bodies could recover on the short week. Mullens has gotten all the first team reps, but if Beathard’s wrist and thumb are healthy enough to be available, it makes sense he would start.That being said, we’ll likely find out for certain as game time approaches. The team will announce inactives at approximately 3:50 p.m. They might announce notable changes to the starting lineup Womens Alfred Morris Jersey , but also when they run through pre-game drills, we can see who is getting the work with the first team. The San Francisco 49ers are in the midst of a short week in preparation for Thursday Night Football, but tonight is a big night! It’s Halloween, and while adults likely did their celebrating over the weekend, Wednesday night will be a big opportunity for parents and kids to get out there and find some candy.49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan said on a Wednesday morning KNBR interview he will not be able to get out for Halloween in part because of the short week. The coaching staff is getting ready for TNF Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey , and Shanahan had even forgotten it was the big day.Given the number of people randomly dressed up I used to see in San Francisco, it could just be another Wednesday!It sounds like his wife will likely be taking the kids out for trick-or-treating. Shanahan said his son is going as the bad guy from Scream, wearing the scary mask even though he doesn’t know about the movie. His oldest daughter will be going as a vampire and his youngest daughter will be a fairy.What do y’all have planned for Halloween tonight, or did you have your fun over the weekend? My wife and I and a couple friends are going to see the new Beetlejuce musical. It’s opening here in DC and then moving to Broadway in the spring. I love the movie, and I’ve heard nothing but good things about the musical. I’m not a big musical guy Womens Mike McGlinchey Jersey , but I’m thinking I’ll enjoy this.Happy Halloween!

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen