Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Willkommen auf forum.metallicafan.de – die deutsche METALLICA-Community!
Das Forum war Teil der Community von METALLICAfan.de, Deutschlands meistbesuchtester METALLICA-Fansite.
METALLICAfan.de hat nach über 11 Jahren Ende 2010 die Seiten geschlossen. Dieses Forum bleibt weiterhin erhalten. Wir freuen uns auf viele spannende Diskussionen rund um METALLICA, Metal, u.v.m.!
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 77 Antworten
und wurde 3.213 mal aufgerufen
 Andere Bands/Musiker
Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
HeTill Offline

Admin, Inc.

06.12.2002 19:55
#31 RE:Motörhead antworten

MOTÖRHEAD's MIKKEY DEE: 'HAMMERFALL Can Suck My Cock' - Dec. 6, 2002

MOTÖRHEAD drummer Mikkey Dee has slammed fellow Swedes HAMMERFALL for "acting like rock stars" and "completely ripping off" bands like HELLOWEEN, IRON MAIDEN and KING DIAMOND in order to attain their current level of success.

Speaking to Metal Rules, Dee stated, "Look at a band like HAMMERFALL and shit. They're going through the roof. When kids come up to me and say 'IRON MAIDEN, they're almost as good as HAMMERFALL,' there's something wrong, you know? I saw two kids with IRON MAIDEN shirts in Stockholm when me and Lemmy were there doing press, and I was sitting in the lobby waiting to get to the airport, and I saw two eleven-year-olds with IRON MAIDEN t-shirts and I said, 'Yeah, that's a great band you've got there,' and they said, 'Yeah, they're almost as good as HAMMERFALL, they sound exactly the same.' [laughter] Then you realize there's something wrong here, you know. It's not a shit band, but it's incredible that they can hit the way they did. [HAMMERFALL drummer] Anders [Johansson] is a great friend, and I hope to see [Anders's brother] Jens [Johansson, STRATOVARIUS keyboardist] tonight. Someone told me that the STRATOVARIUS guys are here. And the bass player, Magnus [Rosen], he was the first bass player in [my early band] GEISHA. I fired his ass. [laughter] He's an old friend since 25 years ago. So I'm glad for Magnus, and I'm glad for Anders. And Stefan [Elmgren] is a good guy, the bald guitar player, he's good, but [HAMMERFALL vocalist] Joacim [Cans] and [guitarist] Oscar [Dronjak], they can suck my cock. Because they really think they're god's gift to the planet, and I used to say don't shit on the ladder because you're going to climb on it on the way back. They pissed me off too much, let's say two years ago, by being rock stars. I've done this now for 22 years, around the world, and I'm no fucking rock star, I'm a normal guy, and I have a million friends around the world. They did a couple of fucking club shows and they were being the biggest rock stars you've ever seen in Gothenburg. It pissed me off because they were treating me almost the same way, and I said you should kiss my ass instead of throwing me out of the dressing room, you know? So I was pissed off. And Anders and Magnus, they had a long talk with Joacim and Oscar and said, 'Mikkey is really fucking pissed.' So Oscar called me and he apologized and says he was so scared every time I showed up anywhere, and I said, 'Oh, I'm not going to beat you up but you're still a fucking asshole.' So they're like that when they see me. But I don't agree with that. I have a problem to see these fucking guys when they play one year then they're bigger than Mick Jagger. And the way they became big is by ripping off HELLOWEEN, JUDAS PRIEST, IRON MAIDEN, even KING DIAMOND stuff. I hear a complete rip off of some harmonies that are complete KING DIAMOND stuff … And HELLOWEEN. And ACCEPT. So, I mean, good luck to them, because I'm glad Magnus finally has a band, because he lived in an apartment of 27 square metres, for almost 20 years. He never had any money, he always played bass, he always stuck to his hard rock, and then he got a chance. I remember him calling me and saying, 'Mikkey, I'm playing with a band called HAMMERFALL soon and we're going to do a tour,' and I go, 'Fucking great for you, Magnus.' And then when Anders came into the band, he's a great drummer, that other guy was a fucking joke. So I'm happy for them. But I just can't agree on this rock star image, especially Oscar. Joacim is better, but Oscar, with his fuckin'… When they did the album with Michael Wagener producing, Anders called me from Nashville and said, 'You won't believe this, Mick, Oscar is actually almost going to fire Michael Wagener.' [laughter] "He's going to fire who? Michael Wagener?" I mean, Michael Wagener has been sitting there next to Michael Schenker all through the years, so many good albums, and Oscar was bitching and told him, 'No, this and that…" and he'd never done an album [before]." (blabbermouth.net)

Mikkey bringt's auf den Punkt.

- Henning

I feel it once again
It's overwhelming me, His spirit's like the wind, The angel guarding me, Oh, I know, oh, I know, He's watching over me,Oh, I know, oh, I know, He's watching over me

Gb|-----7---8---7---5---7---8---7---|
Db|-5-5---5---5---5---5---5---5---5-|
ICED EARTH: CAST IN STONE

"...Now feel the fucking hour...", Wille - Rest In Peace

Neme3451 Offline

Newkid

12.01.2003 18:04
#32 RE:Motörhead antworten

Serial Killer ist auch sehr...dunkel...und...öhm...böse.

[Mv] DieseL Offline

Blackened Member

13.06.2003 17:10
#33 RE:Motörhead antworten

Motörhead ich verstehe nicht was an der band toll sein soll klärt mich auf!

Contact me @ ICQ 307670178
[Mv] DieseL
http://www.mvclan.de Mavericks UT-Clan CtF
inactive

Hetfieldfan Offline

Hedniskhjärtad

13.06.2003 17:17
#34 RE:Motörhead antworten

Irgendwie etwas schwer zu erklären find' ich. Ich hör's auch nur ab und zu und hab' auch nur 'ne Best-Of von ihnen (was eigentlich vollkommen reicht, da eh fast jeder 2. Song gleich klingt *g*) aber ist halt irgendwo einfach gute Party-Musik, nicht gerade komplex aber es hat doch irgendwie einfach den gewissen "Groove", jedenfalls kann ich so gut wie immer zu Klassikern wie "Ace of Spades" abgehen. Und abgesehen davon hat die Band, speziell ja Lemmy, eh irgendwo 'nen Kultstatus.

There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every breath I take,
Making every promise empty, pointing every finger at me.
Waiting like a stalking butler who upon the finger rests.
Murder now the path called "must we" just before the son has come.

I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave,
I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.

CU and may the metal be with you! ©+® by Hetfieldfan
The incredible Hetfieldfan

Moderator der Foren "Personen", "Internes", "Bugs und Vorschläge", "Musiker", "PC/Mac Allgemein" und "Andere Bands/Musiker"

Vic Rattlehead Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

13.06.2003 22:11
#35 RE:Motörhead antworten

das ist wie mit AC/DC, also sonderlich abwechslungsreich sind die auch ned, aber irgendwie isses cool so rock n rollisch Und Lemmys stimme rockt einfach.

A Tout le monde, a tout mes amies
Je vous aime , Je dois partir
These are the last words, I´ll ever speak
and they´ll set me free

ColdBlooded Offline

Phantom Member

13.06.2003 22:47
#36 RE:Motörhead antworten

Die meisten Texte sind legendär - das Tempo ist auch ziemlich beachtlich - und außerdem sind die Jungs einfach nur geil!

no greater friend - no worse enemy

Bitte beachtet auch meinen Sponsor: best viewed with open eyes and a brain V. 2.1

[Mv] DieseL Offline

Blackened Member

15.06.2003 13:42
#37 RE:Motörhead antworten

hmm naja die beschreibung zwingt mich sozusagen meine Best-Of raus zu hohlen *gg*
ich höhrs mir nochmal an und guck ma ob ich euch zustimmen kann

Contact me @ ICQ 307670178
[Mv] DieseL
http://www.mvclan.de Mavericks UT-Clan CtF
inactive

creepy Offline

Overkill Member

15.06.2003 15:51
#38 RE:Motörhead antworten

musst auch auf die soli achten, sind teilweise überirdisch geil. ist mir persönlich nach über nem halben jahr motörhead-hören aufgefallen. und die drums sind eh der hammer.

jan feb mär apr mai jun jul aug sep okt nov dez ...Can I have my wasted days back. Maybe I´ll use them

CrypticWolf Offline

Godfather of Metal

15.06.2003 19:08
#39 RE:Motörhead antworten

LEMMY RULEZ!!! die einzig wandernde lebende whiskey flasche. der mann ist die beste werbung für jack daniels. ich glaub das hält ihn am leben. der wird wohl mit 110 jahren noch leben!!! spaß beiseite: motörhead ist richtig cool. rock & roll und metal zugleich. verdammt groovie, schnell und auch hart. lemmys stimme ist kult!
... and that's the way i like it baby, i don't want to live forever! the ace of spades, the ace of spades!

keep creeping & banging

The.one.horseman Offline

5th Horseman

05.08.2004 19:51
#40 RE:Motörhead antworten

Kennt sich hier eigentlich vielleicht überdurchschnittlich gut mit Motörhead aus und kann mir sagen, ob sie schon mal ne Platte in Deutschland aufgenommen haben und wenn ja wo?

Es begann als Kult und endete als drohendes Spektakel – als Heavy Metal mit den 80ern zusammenkrachte, formte die gewaltige Kraft dieses Aufpralls ein neues Element: METALLICA. Wie ein Dämon, der nach einer Ewigkeit erweckt wird, stiegen Metallica aus dem Nichts auf, Menschenmassen um sich zu scharen. Hinter einer Phalanx von rasenden Gitarren rockten Metallica unaufhaltsam und erbarmungslos weiter, um die 90er zu erobern.
Chris Crocker: Nothing else matters
__________ICQ: 152872599__________

Der Horseman im Netz: http://www.sebastianthielen.de.vu

Kirklee Offline

Phantom Member

05.08.2004 22:22
#41 RE:Motörhead antworten

Also ich finde Mötorhead ist nur gut nebenbei auf Partyes oder so. Der Gesang ist irgendwie scheisse, aber irgendwo auch wieder geil.

Und der Rest... NAJA

http://www.musikrollenspiel.de?ref=Kirklee

IT`S SO STRANGE AND COMPLETELY NEEDLESS THAT SO MANY PEOPLE BECOME CAUGHT UP WITH THE WHOLE IDEA OF SELLING IMAGE RATHER THAN ACCEPTING PEOPLE FOR WHO AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE

KIRK HAMMETT

The.one.horseman Offline

5th Horseman

06.08.2004 22:35
#42 RE:Motörhead antworten

In Antwort auf:
Der Gesang ist irgendwie scheisse, aber irgendwo auch wieder geil

Achso *lol*

Es begann als Kult und endete als drohendes Spektakel – als Heavy Metal mit den 80ern zusammenkrachte, formte die gewaltige Kraft dieses Aufpralls ein neues Element: METALLICA. Wie ein Dämon, der nach einer Ewigkeit erweckt wird, stiegen Metallica aus dem Nichts auf, Menschenmassen um sich zu scharen. Hinter einer Phalanx von rasenden Gitarren rockten Metallica unaufhaltsam und erbarmungslos weiter, um die 90er zu erobern.
Chris Crocker: Nothing else matters
__________ICQ: 152872599__________

Der Horseman im Netz: http://www.sebastianthielen.de.vu

Lumpy Offline

Phantom Member

16.08.2004 17:34
#43 RE:Motörhead antworten

Ixch find Motörhead überhaupt nicht gut. Ich hab die letztens mal Live gesehen und gehört und mir kam es hoch. Der Sound war einfach nur mies (immer dasselbe, keine Abwechslung. keine klaren Riffs, keine Solli) und der Gesang war noch mieser( heiser iergendetwas unverständliches ins Mikro gebrüllt).

METAL up your ASS!!!

Burden_of_Grief Offline

Comfortably Numb

16.08.2004 20:29
#44 RE:Motörhead antworten

Motörhead ist einfach oldschoolig , ich habe die früher andauernd gehört, was ich heute nicht mehr mache , aber beim Wacken sollen die absolut gerockt haben. Stimmt das ?

WHOEVER FIGHTS MONSTERS
SHOULD SEE TO IT THAT
IN THE PROCESS HE DOES NOT
BECOME A MONSTER
AND WHEN YOU LOOK LONG INTO
THE ABYSS , THE ABYSS ALSO LOOKS
INTO YOU

-fredrich wilhelm nietzsche

14000 Artikel zu unschlagbaren Preisen

Dieser Link weißt auf Eigenwerbung hin und ist kein Kommerz, oder sonstiger Kram für eine Andere Firma

girlsetsfire Offline

Scary Guy/Gal

04.10.2004 17:08
#45 RE:Motörhead antworten

3.12. 04 Motörhead und Sepultura in erfurt...
ich hab die karte schon...
wer is noch dabei?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=[°{~Gott~}_{~ist~}_{~tot~}°]=-

Seiten 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Insomnium »»
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen